Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Lightbulb Online Only missions

Do y'all guys think or know if there's gonna be any holiday or special online missions for Phantasy Star Zero?

PSZ FC: 1333 7803 7767

holidays could for sure be considered. look how they did seasons / holiday stuff for animal crossing DS. it was based off the date and time settings of your DS. but of course this lead to alot of exploiting by just changing the internal date on your DS to get the holiday perks/bonuses
    PS0 info!!!
    Nickname: TheFrost
    User Name:Froste II- Ramar lvl 63 / Frostelle- Fomarl lvl 16
    Friend code:3524 2175 1613

I honestly doubt it because those kinds of missions would have to be DLC exclusive and only the DSi supports that and I don't think Sega would spite all the DS phat and DS lite users like Nintendo would.

No there are none.
    Illustrator! Pixel Artist!:

Default Well....

I would believe you if we were saving the mission on the system. But I think as long as its on the Online server they could (Sega & Sonic Team) make or do anything they please. Right? I mean just like how PSO had online only missions and then they had the "Downloadable" one that has the music from Burning Rangers that stayed on the hard drive of the xbox. But yall guess is as good as mines.

Unhappy For real???

Quote Originally Posted by Niered View Post
    No there are none.
    Dam, I hope your wrong....

Exclamation But.........

Quote Originally Posted by TravisVI View Post
    holidays could for sure be considered. look how they did seasons / holiday stuff for animal crossing DS. it was based off the date and time settings of your DS. but of course this lead to alot of exploiting by just changing the internal date on your DS to get the holiday perks/bonuses
    He made a good point! And if they could do that in that game.....

Question ......

I'll guess we'll just have to wait and see what happen on xmas to find out!
    Last edited by Hagaishi; Nov 16, 2009 at 03:15 PM. Reason: Spelled some stuff wrong

No, Im not wrong. The games been out a YEAR in japan. Dont you think we would have heard something by now?

More importantly, there are no "Servers" for PSZ other than the matchmaking ones. Otherwises, as far as I know the game is all processed on the DS's side.

Look, for the last time, before I hear this damn question again, let me make something perfectly clear.

PSZ will not have DLC, seasonal changes, or any extra content unless there is a sequel that they put it in.

Ok? Stop asking. Its wishful thinking. Its not going to happen. Once again, the GAMES BEEN OUT IN JAPAN FOR A YEAR. We would have heard about this long ago.

The only exception to this is PSZ:Mini, which MIGHT, MIGHT get a extra mission from the DSi store, but it wouldnt matter as PSZ:Mini is just a demo version of PSZ for the DSi for 200 points.

Stop. Asking. For. DLC.
    Illustrator! Pixel Artist!:

Exclamation !!!

Ok.......I must of not been the 1st to asked. Its just a question man. CHILL! But thanks for answering it.