View Poll Results: What would you want to see in a Player made Event?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mission Race

3 60.00%
  • Fashion show

1 20.00%
  • Airboard Race

2 40.00%
  • Ohter(State your idea)

1 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Default Player Made Event Idea

Ok serious this time lol

I got back on this game the other day, looked at the universe cube and saw only 2 stars in uni 1 on 360!?! Where did all the love(spam) go? ;_;

I want to attempt to get a gathering of people who still play on this game, I want you guys to surprise me! D: So I've been thinking of making my own little event that hopefully with attract an audience of some sort. It was gonna originally just gonna be a fashion show but after seeing the population as of lately I now want it to be much more.

What kind of player made event would you guys like to participate it?

We can have a fashion show, some airboard racing, a race through some S2/S3 missions a give away, or all combined!

I have 40 mil and some decent items to give away, but I don't have enough support to do anything large scale with it yet. I would like to have a Thanksgiving event (the last saturday of the month) and I would like everyone's opinion on the idea of a player made event and how i should go about it.

And if I can get enough people to help be overseers for a race, i would also like to know what missions you would all like to play through

So post your ideas, thoughts, comments, wants, questions and opinions!
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

HI, I like the Idea of all three, sort of like a Iron man race where they start at the airboard as a team then go thru a really good s2/s3 as a team then end with an awsome pose show off there dud`s. Judging could go like this as an example: no more then a 4 man party First round each prsn needs to clear a certain time like say 1:30 to proceed to round 2 then round 2 no scapes, 1 ex trap, each prsn brings 1 weapon type there choice, no buff or heal items, only 1 techer can heal or buff a group(can use gireasta too) but if the techer die`s and ppl die after ward`s they can`t proceed to round 3 and in round 3 It`s a team pose/ fashion statement theme that group gain`s points for. each team member that doesn`t make it will take point`s from the grand score and each round that they did not pass plus the overall impression of the team theme at the end by the judges/ viewers by bounus or negtive pionts by spam if they like it or not........ might be to much but could really cool to do even if you could get a few GM`s too .... I hope It helped with some Idea`s