Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

It's not a glitch imo. It's an exploit. But hey. Maybe they do know about it. Who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by SegaK2 View Post
    In terms of playing with people you trust I'm all for that (going back to the Dreamcast PSO days it was a MUST for things far more malicious than this); however, it's a bit challenging to find 3 other people that are consistently online right now via Friend Codes (might just be me) - so have been using Free Play quite a bit...
    My best friend's older brother had his character hacked and turned into some fat man thingy permanently stuck at lvl 0

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    This game doesnt even have the ability to hit your team mates. XD
    Somebody needs to get some reverse Resta going on soon.
    Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns.
    Yet by the blade of knights, mankind was given hope.

No one messes with mah Blade Cannon-zors! This exploit was also in PSU if its the one I think.

the slash slash shot thing didnt seem very usefull i dunno if i would call it a cheat
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Erk...FO's. Stealing my kills with their fancy fairy sparkles. Be men and use your fists!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elly_Belly574 View Post
    i have a PSP but its being a douche
    Quote Originally Posted by Majarra View Post
    SEGA is run by monkeys.

Pure Offline PSO Gamecube Hunter-Vix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kirtblue View Post
    the slash slash shot thing didnt seem very usefull i dunno if i would call it a cheat
    Yeah, I agree. I don't see the real overpowering of this glitch/exploit, other than that it hits quickly. I can still deal out more damage with a heavy attack combo with daggers or a double saber. With the slash slash shoot thing, that's still only 3 hits right? and gunblades aren't all that strong.
    Phantasy Star Online EP. 1&2 plus:
    Vix - HUmar - Level 145
    Zero - FOmar - Level 104
    Scorpious - RAmar - Level 102
    Phantasy Star Zero:
    Vix - HUmar - Level 100, Rogue - HUnewm - Level 66.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter-Vix View Post
    Yeah, I agree. I don't see the real overpowering of this glitch/exploit, other than that it hits quickly. I can still deal out more damage with a heavy attack combo with daggers or a double saber. With the slash slash shoot thing, that's still only 3 hits right? and gunblades aren't all that strong.
    No. It doesn't still count as 3 hits. It counts as 5.

The damage isnt the only advantage of the exploit to be honest.

Other weapons such as daggers and double sabers net you more damage overall, yes.

But really, 5 hit exploit still nets you more damage than gunblade's 3 hit combo. You hit 5 times, meaning you have 5 chances to inflict the element of the weapon rather than 3. You also auto lock on with this exploit incase they move out of aim making this weapon a lot more potent against mobile enemies. This combo has less cool down overall than the traditional 3 hit combo, meaning that you hit faster than a 3 hit combo. This exploit allows spread damage, giving it sword/spear like capabilities in combo form, so if you're fighting a swarm of enemies and you use this exploit, you can hit multiple enemies on the last input (and you have a chance to inflict your element on said swarm.)

And last but not least, you have a weapon that is a gun and a sword at the same time that is actually worth using and NOT completely exclusive to RA.

tbh, imo, the Gunblade with the 5hit exploit and without the Gun Glitch is probably one of the better HU weapons to carry around.

:3

DPS on this weapon with this exploit is probably one of the positives that matter the least. :V

The simple fact is that with gunblades, Sega never intended for them to be used in the slash - slash - shot combo, which is why the animation isn't smooth.

As for why Sega never got around to fixing these particular glitches, I think it's because that would mean Japanese players and non-Japanese players wouldn't be able to play together. Something about the programming be too different. Just a thought though.

PSO2 & PSPortable2 Addict Amherst_Wind's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    This exploit allows spread damage, giving it sword/spear like capabilities in combo form, so if you're fighting a swarm of enemies and you use this exploit, you can hit multiple enemies on the last input (and you have a chance to inflict your element on said swarm.)
    Except no, presuming you're close enough to an enemy to actually utilise the first two melee hits then the last shot is just going to all hit the same enemy.

Seriously though, I've never seen this much whining over such a tiny glitch, considering action replay is 100% compatible with this game and people could be running around 1HKO every monster in every room getting 10 levels each time they do... nope, you guys would rather complain that people who use a gunblade can shoot it after attacking twice... dear lord.
    - - - - - - - PS Zero: Anna - - - - - -|- - - - - PS Portable: Amherst - - - - -

It is the lesser of two evils but it doesn't make it not evil.