Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

for reves robots in a few side quests they are giant security devices of wherever you hapen to be
    FC: 3395 3647 0700
    pm me to add ya

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    EDIT: Thinking about it a little more, the anime cutscenes in general disappointed me. Not that they were badly done, but each one was only, what, somewhere between 3-6 seconds long? Except for the Mother Trinity one, where she shoots the Photon Eraser at you. That one was like 10-12.

But, still, it's something Sega could have definitely presented better. The way they advertised PS0, I thought a good portion of the talking/cutscenes were going to be in that style. I was very wrong.
    For that, my vote for DS game cutscenes goes to Square for FFCC Ring of Fates.

Quote Originally Posted by koikaze View Post
    Must have been, because I didn't do jack and I know for a fact that the NPCs aren't the best of fighters >.>
    Well lets see, apparently your character does nothing seeing as you dont get to fight, so thats Kai, Sarisa, and Ogi left as pretty much the only capable fighters in the entire city, minus the possibility of Dairon.

And theres, conservatively estimating, at least 300 Finjer R's storming a pretty much defenseless city, that also happens to be located in "low ground" giving it a distinct tactical disadvantage.

Now I'm not gonna load up a game to test this, but if I had to guess I very much doubt that even if I told Kai, Sarisa, and Ogi "Safety first!" They could survive combat against 3 Finjers without my help. So there chances of fending off 300+ of these thing in a tactically unsound environment are as likely as me getting a Yasminkov to drop from a Usanny.

In Normal.

Which leaves us with Dairon as the only thing that could possibly save this poor excuse for a city. Now, we'll assume he wastes no time rezzing the others, its just going to make him waste more time when he could be kicking ass. It may take him 2 days, but we'll assume as well that he must be using some kind of geurilla tactics too, which isnt out of the question since weve never seen him in a combat situation and its possible hes much more cunning than the other three dolts.

Coupled with what I can only assume to be a super rare saber (it cuts three finjers in half in one stroke, thats a saber with ungodly ATP and a multihitting ability apparently) and we can only make one assumption.

DAIRON IS FALZ.
    Illustrator! Pixel Artist!:

THAT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING!
    Phantasy Star Zero
    SebZero (HUcast) Lvl. 43
    Friend Code: Haha, N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Randomness View Post
    Mass Production.

My gripe about the big robot attack is that Kai says it took 2 days of fighting to drive them off... and then I got 0 xp!

What was I doing, sleeping? (As if, when you do upwards of ten times the NPC damage)
    Why do you think it took them TWO DAYS to finish them?

It would have been less epic for you to beat them all off in 20 mins.

no your character became pedo bear and played with the 2 kids in town ...

PM me if you want to add me
    or if you want me to make you a sig like mine...