Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Minor lines, earlier in the story, nothing major.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    So there are still some racial differenes in the end?
    I was thinking of earlier in the story. Nothing major.

During Farewell to Mother 1, there are newman specific lines about feeling the A-photon waves, replacing Maya's line about being the "only newman here".

During A Brighter Day 1, a female character can get Mina to react with a misunderstanding. It leads to her saying things like "but we're both girls".

There may be other lines, but I don't remember them at the moment and haven't tried all the choices, races, genders.

Ahh thank you so much for making this.
    Ep. 2 left you at such a cliffhanger ><
    I just finished watching chapter 1.

Its been a long time, but I am bumping this to inform you guys that these videos may possibly be removed due to something unforseen with Youtube. Their silly policy of phasing Youtube passwords for Google passwords has affected me so I will be attempting to unlink my account. If things come to worse, I'll be losing my videos. However, if I can retain what I have, I'll be bumping this thread with one more video. Cross your fingers folks.

Edit: Looks like I didn't lose anything. Still the fact if I can log into my account is in question. I'll now load one final video to this thread to complete it. The events dealing with the choice: "Magashi, what are you?" have been added to EP3 Sidestory- The Magashi Plan, as it details the events that led Magashi to that point. Enjoy.
    Last edited by Tyreek; Apr 25, 2010 at 07:38 PM.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Thanks for posting those videos (I should have said this weeks ago ).

As someone who never did all subplots it was a way of watching what happens while understanding it that does not involve getting a 360 PSU.
    ( ・ω・)ノ゙

Sorry for bumping such an old topic, but looking back on GameFAQs (where you linked to this topic) you mentioned that you might work on transcribing the events.

I'm guessing you've not done that, but it would be nice so that I could get caught up without draining my mobile broadband allowance.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunbladelad View Post
    Sorry for bumping such an old topic, but looking back on GameFAQs (where you linked to this topic) you mentioned that you might work on transcribing the events.

I'm guessing you've not done that, but it would be nice so that I could get caught up without draining my mobile broadband allowance.
    I linked to this on gamefaqs? I don't remember having an account there. Could you PM me that thread? Also, I don't think I mentioned transcribing events, I made these story threads as more of a visual media to engage in, than a written summary. I usually summarize snippets of events from the previous chapter on each video I upload on youtube.

Edit: It seems I found the thread you mentioned. You may be confusing me with someone else. I'd inquire with them about your request.
    Last edited by Tyreek; May 25, 2014 at 06:57 PM.

No worries. Cheers or that anyway.

I may give the videos a look at some point, but only when I'm on a different connection.

oh nice

Chidori / Ship2, Also feel free to visit us at http://gunvalk.saik0.com

I registered to say thank you for posting this, been looking for this on and off for years and can finally see the last episode of PSU!

I have noticed some playback issues for the HD streams of the following videos, if anyone had those and has a solution please share (this might be an old thread but the information here exists nowhere else and is very much relevant to those looking for PSU story information):
    Restorations 1- Prologue (Part 2) (720p)
    Restorations 1- Epilogue (720p)

Well, this isn't good. I checked the videos you described; it seems Restorations 1- Prologue Part 2 can't go 480p-720p for some reason. I think I had this issue in the past with one of my other vids, but it seemed to have sorted itself out after a while. Restorations 1- Epilogue however appears unaffected, as I went immediately to 720p playback. I'll have to keep an eye on these. Thanks for notifying me.
    Last edited by Tyreek; Aug 20, 2015 at 06:17 PM.