Default Which armor should I use!!!!

I have a Cuirass Armor 4 slots, fully grinded. I have also found a Arquebus Armor # Slots and a Dragon Wing 4 Slots. Do not know which to use. Should I keep my current armor or swich, Which can be better tweaked with upgraded. I have a few master powers, and the whole assortment of hero units.

Advice anyone, what do you use. I am only in HM right now.
    PS Zero FC: 4941 5533 9743

HUmans all the way baby!!!

I currently use a 3 slot Aegir Robe+10 with master/hp, all/resist lv3, and the unit that nuls freeze but im a HUnewm and cannot use heavy armors. It's a matter of opinion I guess which stats, or resistances you like to have

Well, first of all, I'm guessing you meant to say that the Arquebus Armor you have has 3 slots?

Well, fully grinded, the Arquebus Armor has a fair bit more DFP and EVP than the Cuirass Armor fully grinded. More than you could make up with any hero unit. The Dragon Wing has the lowest DFP (8 less than cuirass), but the highest EVP (38 more than Arquebus) when grinded.

So, if you like defense, go with the Arquebus (even though it has 3 slots). If you want evasion, go with the Dragon Wing. And don't be afraid to grind whatever armor you use because grinders are pretty darn common in psz.

PSZ: Aeve - Lv 97 HUnewearl, Fantom - Lv 79 RAcast, Roy - Lv 81 FOmar

PSPo2: Aeve - lvl 140 VAnewearl- Vanguard 30 / Phantom - lvl 102 HUcast- Hunter 20
    Rei - lvl 88 RAbeast - Ranger 15 (Vanguard 2) / Phoenix - lvl 71 FOmar - Force 11

As a HUmar who usually tanks, I like massive DFP, but am trying to weigh if the massive boost in EVP in the Dragon armor outweights the 7 point loss in the DFP, or is the 40 points DFP and 20 Points EVP gain from the Arqubus Armos worth losing a slot ...
    PS Zero FC: 4941 5533 9743

HUmans all the way baby!!!

Which armor should you use? The best one you can use.

www.instantrimshot.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ice_ryu View Post
    As a HUmar who usually tanks, I like massive DFP, but am trying to weigh if the massive boost in EVP in the Dragon armor outweights the 7 point loss in the DFP, or is the 40 points DFP and 20 Points EVP gain from the Arqubus Armos worth losing a slot ...
    You may not like this but I would say it is pretty obvious that you'll want more def. I would however say keep the Cuirass and work for a Arquebus Armor with 4 slots. But meh thats how I do stuff. If you desperately need the def for bossing use both then. Cuirass for normal and Arquebus Armor for bossing. It is quite common to have 2-3 weapons, armors, and mags for lvling and bossing.
    Main:

PSZ Characters:
    Seppuku Wolf: HUcast-lv54
    Help Me decide on others please http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171259

Pure Offline PSO Gamecube Hunter-Vix's Avatar

Fully ground Arquebus Armor has +243 Defence and +174 Evasion.
    Fully ground Dragon Wing has +195 Defence and +212 Evasion.
    Fully ground Brigandine Armor has +172 Defence and +136 Evasion.
    Phantasy Star Online EP. 1&2 plus:
    Vix - HUmar - Level 145
    Zero - FOmar - Level 104
    Scorpious - RAmar - Level 102
    Phantasy Star Zero:
    Vix - HUmar - Level 100, Rogue - HUnewm - Level 66.