Default Connecting to WiFi help please

My router is WPA, so there's a password, but it looks like this game wants a WEP code which I don't have since my router is a different security format. Is there anyway I can bypass this WEP thing without switching my security settings or am I doomed to never play online?

I had the same issue initially, so I went out and got the Nintendo DS wifi USB to get around the WPA encryption. That costed me about $25 and everything works perfectly.
    PSZ fc (cartridge 1): 4812 7217 6779 [HUcaseal lvl 100]
    PSZ fc (cartridge 2): 3824 8792 8188 [FOmar lvl 6x, Ramar 7x]

Awesome, thanks for the reply FOrulz. I'll be sure to go out and get one tomorrow morning. Hope it works =)

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Snowpants View Post
    Awesome, thanks for the reply FOrulz. I'll be sure to go out and get one tomorrow morning. Hope it works =)
    no problem. also, i've never went out and looked for it at retail stores, i just bought mines online through ebay i've heard from some ppl that it's not available through stores, but i'm don't know for sure. the device works great though and was easy to setup. anyways, hope to seeya online
    PSZ fc (cartridge 1): 4812 7217 6779 [HUcaseal lvl 100]
    PSZ fc (cartridge 2): 3824 8792 8188 [FOmar lvl 6x, Ramar 7x]

I bought one used from amazon, cost me $40! Keep in mind that it works only with Windows XP and Vista 32bit. I didnt know that until I spent about 2 hours trying to get it to work on my laptop, which is Vista 64 ><
    But I took it to my friend's house and used it on his Vista 32bit machine. Was a little difficult to setup, but works great now!
    LVL 62 RAmar
    Name: NEKTAR
    FC: 2965 8805 6355

Chances are, if your router supports WPA, it will support WEP as well.
    It shouldn't be too hard to change, but you might want to let anyone know who's connected before hand.

As for security, anyone who wants to get into your wifi will get into your wifi weather you're using WEP or WPA... the only difference is the time it will take.