Hi,

Maybe this question is already asked be4, but I hope not This is all 4 the GC version.

The max level for a character for the best frame is lvl 156 Aura frame, by my known. Is this really the highest lvl frame? I think it's weird, aren't there lvl 180 frames? Maybe someone knows...

As for the Rings, the yellow, blue, red rings,etc, can they be found in ofline games? Where can they be found? Please explain where if someone knows, or found one...

I saw a duped item with 100% on it. I found a lot of items, but my highest % was 45%, how is it possible to get 100%??? Are some ID tekkers better than others? If so, which tekker is the best for %'s ???

thanks for answers,

PatserGOUKI Redria Lvl 132

As far as I know, the two highest level requirement armor in the game are the Aura Field and Virus Armor: Lafuteria. There used to be some really high level armor in ver.2 (Sacred Cloth used to be 170, if I remember correctly), but most have been reduced significantly.

There's no known method to acquire the rings, currently.

Weapons can legitimately be found with a maximum of 90% in the standard game modes and be tekked with the +10% bonus to 100%. Tekkers all have the same effect on each and every unidentified weapon, as the weapons are already pre-determined. The +/- 10% variance randomly applies to all existing stats. In Challenge mode pre-tekked weapons can show up with 100%.

Hi,

Thank you,

About the frames, I knew the required levels... Do you really know if there aren't higher evel frames that aren't available, for example can be found in a quest???

Don't you think lvl 156 is a bit low for a maximum frame, I mean: there can be lvl 180 frames still unfindable, can't there???
    The same is for the shields, I dunno the maximum level shield, but its below 150, arent there higher ones?

As for the rings, IF they are unfindable how come the lvl of the red ring for example is known?
    Please explain.

I just want to know

Greetings and thanks in advance

PatserGOUKI

When you consider that it takes somewhere in the area of 75 million experience to reach level 200 (ver.2 was in the area of 96 million), no, I don't think they're too low. Most players who find these items would actually like to be able to use them without having to earn a rediculous amount of levels. It takes long enough to get to level 150 as it is.

There's not likely to be any higher armor to find. Pretty much every item in the game has been listed by people who looked through the game code (or some such). Same with the shields.

The levels and stats for certain items can be known (assuming they're even accurate) because of strategy guides, people who know how to hack into the programming properly, and people who own cheat devices.