Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I've seen pictures with Elly and stuff.. how did this happen?

at the title screen, press up up down down left right left right B A...

I DON'T PLAY ANYMORE DONT IM ME!

Take a toothpick, an altoids tin, and some bubble gum to make a Quanti-speed Harzaplax. See you take this Harzaplax and plug it into the space where your Modem/BBA goes. Now if you remember your chemisty and physics class you should be able to make the Harzaplax fairly simply. Just plug it in and you can even have Mario!

Hehe, on another note you can't buddy.

On 2003-02-25 06:51, FreakinRican wrote:
    Take a toothpick, an altoids tin, and some bubble gum to make a Quanti-speed Harzaplax. See you take this Harzaplax and plug it into the space where your Modem/BBA goes. Now if you remember your chemisty and physics class you should be able to make the Harzaplax fairly simply. Just plug it in and you can even have Mario!

*looks up from half-finished Harzaplax and reads the last instructions* WHAT?!?

There not secret chars just exspensive...in othere words those people hacked the game with probily a home made cheat divice and switch the chars sprites and made them there own...so unless you know how to make a cheat divice...they cost 40 bucks...

On 2003-02-25 06:51, FreakinRican wrote:

You know what I am going to disregard that last remark...I WANT TO PAY AS MARIO!, here goes nothing...YAHOOOO

On 2003-02-25 06:58, Buuyon wrote:
    There not secret chars just exspensive...in othere words those people hacked the game with probily a home made cheat divice and switch the chars sprites and made them there own...so unless you know how to make a cheat divice...they cost 40 bucks...
    He's probably reffering to the NPCs in episode 2.

Khali-rei: The only chars you can play are the 12 character classes that are presented to you, when you start a new char.

...there are pictures of the NPCs in ep 1...there where hacked...

Dark Falz Cultist

Hey, you can easily play as NOL. Just fire up the ol' Dreamcast version and take a high-level character into an open Oberon game.

In order to play as any of the secret characters first you must pick up your console. Twist it around five times, bash it with a hammer, hit yourself on the head with it and then press reset. You will now have a new special character we all like to call, Corrupt.