Page 406 of 562 FirstFirst ... 306356396403404405406407408409416456506 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,060 of 5616

19% Massacre Bunker that gave me Player Rank Lv. 5! Woot.

PSU - Retired - Syonu Lvl 160 Cast
    PSŲ - Retired - Syonu Lvl 100 HUcast

PSP2 - Syonu Lvl 200 Cast HU-30 RA-30 VA-30 FO-26
    Rare Weapon Registry: 105/112 Titles Earned: 204/250
    Weapon Collection Rate: 91.90%

Rengokuto Ensa 60%
    PSOGC Rockleept Hunewearl lvl200
    PS:P Frederico Female Newman PS-Perfect lvl100
    PSP2 Frederico Male Human lvl200
    Actualy Playing : PHANTASY STAR NOVA English Patch lvl40/40/125/40

Quote Originally Posted by Rockleept View Post
    Rengokuto Ensa 60%
    I. Am. Sooooo. ENVIOUS!!!!!!!
    Nice find!
    PSPo2;
    Graviteon: CAST, Male, level 102,RA/16 VA/15|Nalma: Newman, male, level 90, FO/13 VA/13

I am a RAcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

In Optimus Curtz we trust Broken_L_button's Avatar

Level 150 on Aegil...Which reminds me I should update that sig of mine. Nah, I can always do that tomorrow.

Also, x2 Muk Las Scorpio from Magashi plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorry View Post
    I. Am. Sooooo. ENVIOUS!!!!!!!
    Nice find!
    Lovely sarcasm

a 60% weapon is nice at any time of course, but if you're running Gemega, Ensa's will soon become the bane of your life....

Hit Vanguard lvl 25 HELLO delicious pp restore rate
    Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenZ View Post
    **** that Clad 6 with your Monomate??? How will that work lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirukia View Post
    Its the future, they've now unlocked the secrets to boob teleportation.

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

Been playing a lot solo, with my internet on the FRITZ, so I ended up playing a lot of random runs because the Story bores me (but I will eventually get around to beating it, lol :P):

Ancient Quartz 36%
    Demonic Laevateinn 17% (FFFFF-- why couldn't it be 3% higher for that 60%? T_T)
    Black Rebellion 38% (Because of this, I played dressed like Yoko Ritona for quite some time XP)
    Lambda Excalibur (Quite a nice weapon, not as shiny as the one :P)
    Sange 38%
    Shidenji-Hiken 34% (I don't think I mentioned this one before, but I've had it for a while)
    Rabol Cesta (One very lucky Multi-mode run of MAC4 with my MySynth)

Mind you, this was all in about the course of approximately a week, and in this week, I've probably only done one online run with anyone when my internet DID work briefly... so... yeah. I've been trying quite hard to get some good stuff, but very little of this is actually stuff I like (the L. Excal and Rabol Cesta, specifically). :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

just didi a few challenge 3 runs....i finally get the night“s madoog 56%lighting....the exorcism 57% lighting and farminf kanon qualias 52& dark, 49% dark, 44% lighting
    my character on psp2i:
    ダニエル human male
    R. フィニガン beast male
    シュタウフェンベルク cast female
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic61202_6.gif

Found out how to change your partner card number so nobody cant find you and you can start making friends over again or get off others blacklist. :P Also accidentally found got a glitched name. So it literally shows up like there is no name there. Not hacked.
    Last edited by Axis_SC; Feb 19, 2011 at 04:30 PM.

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

Online has been very generous to me for today!

Psycho Wand 32%
    Impasse 29%
    Berdysh 55%
    Demon's Devastation 12%

EDIT: Just completed an Military Subway mission and found Orga Dyran, who GENEROUSLY gave me:
    Kokuintou Houzuki 10%

Awesome.
    Last edited by Chaos Rappy; Feb 19, 2011 at 05:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

I am a female Newman Force. Although I've met the level requirement for A rank missions, I am still trying to wrestle my way through them and they are still quite difficult. Often times just 1 hit from an enemy takes away more than half my HP. I slowly fought my way through Lightning Beasts, and very nearly made it but died at the final monster - but not before finding 2 Orpa Weaves; my very first S rank armors. I found several tech disks too that gave me some much needed boosts in tech levels.

Plains Overlord would become my first successful A-rank mission. After that, I tried Crimson Beat, which features an even stronger De Ragan. I am currently level 68. I kept trying and trying to clear this mission, and again and again I would fail. Astarks are truely savage and though I handle them a lot better now than before, they still manage to kill me now and then. But the true nemesis is De Ragan. He's like level 105 or so in this mission - quite a bit higher than I am. I made it to him several times, only to be killed after a long fight. The fireball he spits while he's flying can 1 hit kill me. I decide to take drastic action and I buy 3 very expensive Solid/Rainbows to attach to my shield-weave. I pack a Scape Doll and go for him again. After fighting my way to his lair - which is a challenge in and of itself - it's time to try him yet again. Chelsea, Ursula, and Karen are the 3 NPCs with me - ones that I am working on getting the titles for.

My ice techniques are very low levels - just not had any luck finding tech disks for ice. So instead I use Zonde which is level 20 - my highest level technique. The NPCs aren't able to do a whole lot of damage to him, but at least they help keep him distracted so he doesn't focus soley on me. Whenever he flies, I try to hide behind the rocks on the ground, but sometimes he manages to lob a fireball over the rocks. I sometimes need to use my Blue Ring to block a fireball. My Mirage Blast does major damage but he's still going strong.

5 minutes... I'm holding my own, I've seen him enough that I've learned his pattern pretty well.

10 minutes pass, he's not giving up. But neither am I.

15 minute mark - he's a persistant little buggar. I've had a few close calls, but I'm still in this. The Solid/Rainbows seem to be helping as he's managed to trample me but I was able to get out of it alive.

20 minutes - man this thing has a lot of HP. Or maybe I'm just weak... but not giving up...

25 minutes - I've used my Mirage Blast again, and he's still going.

30 minutes - Half an hour I've been fighting this boss, he's far stronger than he ever was on PSU. Honestly, he seems more difficult than the 2 headed De Ragnus. Maybe he's avenging all those Dragons that we killed in PSO?
    35 minutes - I don't know that I've ever fought a boss for this long before... it probably doesn't help that my Zondes are doing about 60 damage a shot. But it's the best I can do unless I manage to shoot his head with my bow for 145 damage. I'm tempted to try and melee him up close with my ice type Twin Sabers... but I'm afraid of that tail... I don't want to be close to him....

40 minutes - More close calls, but I managed to get through it. I'm starting to run out of Trimates now, thank goodness for Resta. Sometimes this thing just insists on landing on me when he is done flying and I just can't seem to get away from him no matter which direction I evade roll.

45 minutes - Flying directly above me he manages to send a fireball past my blue ring. Even with 3 Solid/Rainbows it 1 hit kills me. My Scape Doll kicks in - I'm not out of it yet.

50 minutes - I'm doing everything I can not to get hit by fire again. My Blue Ring saves me when I just couldn't get behinda rock. A nice perfect block keeps me in the fight.

55 minutes - I'm definitely getting weary, this has been a long battle. I wonder if even the NPCs are getting tired. I've lost count of how many times they've been killed by now. But I refuse to give up, not after how far I've come.

60 minutes - The screen changes and shows the De Ragan collapsing to the ground. My heart is racing, and I scream in joy. I make a friend of mine laugh when I send him an instant message that says "I DID IT!!!! I BEAT THE DE RAGAN!!!!" I was so excited. I don't even care that nothing of importance dropped from the item boxes. I had finally beaten it, and I could barely contain the excitement. It's only the 2nd succesful A-Rank mission. I even got an S rank for it.

I went to my room and out of curiosity checked my mission time. It was about 82 minutes or so. It may not have been fast, but I'm thrilled to finally have cleared it and been able to survive such a prolonged battle.