Page 2 of 562 FirstFirst 123451252102502 ... LastLast

Just downloaded and played my first network mission on the full game, not much to find yet xD but anyway, the first one to get the scale decoration tell me how to find it!! I want to recreate my main PSU character, and I want to make him exactly the same height and weight lol

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    Just downloaded and played my first network mission on the full game, not much to find yet xD but anyway, the first one to get the scale decoration tell me how to find it!! I want to recreate my main PSU character, and I want to make him exactly the same height and weight lol
    Keep in mind that most customizing items are unlockable by playing Story mode as you clear it, and you keep unlocking when you play it in Hard difficulty.

PSO2 & PSPortable2 Addict Amherst_Wind's Avatar

Just found the Cake shop! :O
    Rainbow warp at the end of a Plains Overlord run, I also got the rare spawn of Guil Sharks at the same time, coincidence... who knows?
    Anyways I bought my Sweet Chair, Cake Room remodel ticket and some kind of Grenade (presumably cake related heh). Good times

I was just thankful it wasn't a warp to Olga De Ran! XD
    - - - - - - - PS Zero: Anna - - - - - -|- - - - - PS Portable: Amherst - - - - -

Yes, that was my intention, but I didn't had much time today xD wow a four days weekend in front of me, I will get bored of Emilia's voice lol

PSO2 & PSPortable2 Addict Amherst_Wind's Avatar

Found a new PM in the shop, GH 520. Its wonderfully gender ambiguous xD even more so than the 470 (is it possible!? yes!). I'm leaning towards Male despite the fact that 'he' has a ponytail and is wearing stockings...
    - - - - - - - PS Zero: Anna - - - - - -|- - - - - PS Portable: Amherst - - - - -

Red face

Made 7 characters so far trying to find one I want to stick with... during my latest opening tutorial run I got 3 Technic discs and 3 Heart Key thingies. Too bad I will probably ditch that character to try to get the next one just right...
    Last edited by Phaesphora; Dec 3, 2009 at 07:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amherst_Wind View Post
    Just found the Cake shop! :O
    Rainbow warp at the end of a Plains Overlord run, I also got the rare spawn of Guil Sharks at the same time, coincidence... who knows?
    Anyways I bought my Sweet Chair, Cake Room remodel ticket and some kind of Grenade (presumably cake related heh). Good times
    Congrats. I am jealous Before turning in last night, I did a few runs to work on the 100 multiplayer missions title, hit level 20, and found the rare spawn pattern for "Crazed Beast" or whatever the English title of the Dol Goza mission is. In the third block, if the creaking, jumping bugs don't spawn, you get a Orgdas before you fight the Dol Goza.

Found a pizza hut on moa, and an olga fight on some mission.

Doesn't seem to be many rares on c missions in retail compared to the demo.

Quote Originally Posted by Amherst_Wind View Post
    Found a new PM in the shop, GH 520. Its wonderfully gender ambiguous xD even more so than the 470 (is it possible!? yes!). I'm leaning towards Male despite the fact that 'he' has a ponytail and is wearing stockings...
    If true, then you've found Mufonna's next PM. That is, when I put Mufonna in my game, that might be the PM she'll have to have.

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    Yes, that was my intention, but I didn't had much time today xD wow a four days weekend in front of me, I will get bored of Emilia's voice lol
    Sakai said you can take around 20-30 hours of gameplay just to do a story mode clear. So you need to clear it twice, I hope it just takes 15-18 if you skip everything (Hint: You can power down and up your PSP to skip cinematics lol)