Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by super_luu View Post
    JP version. If PSO and PSU has taught me anything, its that ST is always better to its JP players.
    Have to agree on this :E

Quote Originally Posted by Waki Miko Syamemaru! View Post
    I got some hope. I mean the at least the Fanta collabs should be able to make it. Alot of places sell it.
    Wana (Fanta) know something interesting? my Shenmue DC japanese import had Cocacola expending machines in the streets, with cocacola (doh!) and fanta products, in the other hand, my PAL game had Jet-Cola machines.

For those that dont know you can get the PSP2 demo in the japanese PSN store for free no code involved (thats how I got it)

Whenever I can, I prefer to get the JP versions (they usually have better packaging, color manuals and unaltered in-game content). Not to mention that sometimes things get lost in translations. This isn't a Sega-specific thing though.

In this case, I'm fine with either version or both. I wanna play this online and I have to wait anyways since I can't for the time being.

PS0 Name: pixel★
    F/c: 2922-9217-8876

"Unconcious" in Forest 2 T_Esquire's Avatar

I'm waiting for the localization. Better to support your market than to bolster a foreign one, SoA really needs the support. I think the only thing keeping them afloat these past few years are the Sonic games...
    I guess... It wasn't enough... Hee hee hee... Perhaps I was overthinking things... Awww... After thinking about all that... I'm starved! Let's head home.

They need the support alright. Which I do give them. The only issue is that they need more support of folks who aren't already in the choir. Their lack of advertising, on certain IPs they need to advertise, isn't helping them gain more folks. Sonic works better because it's one of the only franchises they have, which don't require advertising to get the word out. People still remember Sonic.

Yo, mad support...drink a quart then bamboo Itchee's Avatar

Considering I currently dont know how to read japanese and have had no desire to learn, im not going to go through the trouble of teaching myself now simply for one game.
    Theres something about non-romanized characters that seems like a complete pain in the ass to read to me...maybe if the game was in primarily in romanji I could deal...but stumbling through menus with a buncha scribbly chickenscratch marks is very unappealing. Im also not willing to have to look at a translation cheat sheet every 10 seconds....thats completely ridiculous. Ill wait...however, if the NA release is sans wifi infrastructure, that may be the last nail in the coffin for the relationship between PS and myself....playing online with other people is all I care about.
    Last edited by Itchee; Dec 4, 2009 at 03:20 PM.
    Itchee: PSP2 - RAcast

Wait wait wait.. I've always liked the Portable game for PSP but never really got into it. Now I'm studying Japanese full time, and to find this new one having alot more stuff and these anime themed weapons (can some one link me to a place with the details of these?), theres no way on earth I'm waiting for the english version (Although I probably will buy it, I own a Jap and English copy of PSZ).

To be honest, from my part experience with what JP doing, I expect that all the collaboration items won't exist in US ver. (this include those Sony/Fanta stuffs too)

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

I bet 50% of the content will be gone from this game on English.

Dam I wanted my Pizza hut junk.