Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default PSP2 Info Compilation Guide

Over the past couple of days ive been putting together a compilation guide of sorts mainly for my own personal use on my netbook when im playing PSP2. I got tired of having like 3 different tabs open and going nuts between all my windows on my small screen. So I dumped alot of information into a word document and made it a PDF for easy searching on key words and phrases.

Note: NONE of this information is written by me and i take NO credit for anything in it. All i did was compile all the information for easy finding. Before uploading it i did however source where i found all the information that i put in there. Hopefully people wont freak out that there stuff is in here. If anyone does freak out i will promptly take it down and just keep it to myself.

Though i thought id share it to maybe help anyone else that may have imported the game and sort of just wants a cheat sheet of sorts.

EDIT: Created a site that contains all this info in the PDF, works great for smartphones too

Site Link
    PSP2 Information Guide site

PDF download (moved pdf download link to the PSP2IG google sites site, that sendspace crap is just plain annoying):

PDF Download
    Last edited by XenivouS; Dec 8, 2009 at 02:06 AM.

Ohh.. this is wonderful! Downloaded + thanks so much!

Not a problem at all, hope it helps!

I'm glad my favourite remodelling tickets are there, but I'm curious about what is not there, the list has bolded the new items, now we need a complete database of what items are on each version xD

Looks like google translator did his usual job lol, translating card to map and force to strength xD

definately having all this stuff in one place would be nice, unfortunately i wish i was a bit better skilled in writing wiki's and all the know how to write up a wiki. Theres just so much stuff out there all spread out about this game its nuts.

This is gonna be useful x3 ! Thanks
    Spoiler!
    PSP2 JP - OFF ~ PSP2i JP DEMO - ON

Great job compiling everything! Thanks!
    PSO2JP: Cyprus - Force - 21
    Ship 2

Im glad you guys find it useful, though i decided to take it a step further in my quest for ultimate portablility of this guide. I setup a google sites page and im working on transfering all that compiled data into a somewhat lightweight site that looks good and is easy to navigate on a smartphone. (My netbook was nice to reference around the house but when im at work i want to look up stuff on my iPhone while i play on lunch breaks )

Heres the link:

PSP2 Information Guide site

Ill be adding stuff and ive been taking pictures (psedo screenshots i guess) thoughout the weekend. And as i find more stuff ill add it to this, its alot easier to manage than a word document.

I actually just came back from a long smoke break outside testing the site on my iPhone and it looks great and loads up pretty snappy.

I hope someone translates the full list of... type slots or whatever they are called lol I only use the ones that have PP and HP in the name...

Pretty much for the time being ive just been putting the basic japanese to english translations up and stuff, which just knowing what the unit or weapon is you can pretty much judge what the stats are of the item if you've played PSU before.