Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default Double sabers, weapon speed and damage output

Quote Originally Posted by Allison_W View Post
    I could, but I decided I'd rather wail on her with my high-percent-dark fully-ground Nathaniel rather than club her with my no-percent-dark (though still fully ground) Blaze Roar.
    Double sabers suck in PSZero.

Also I have a lvl 5 burn rifle? ????

I hate Kai.

Quote Originally Posted by ブルーベリー View Post
    Double sabers suck in PSZero.
    ahhh ha ha ha ha ha that's hilarious for a moment I thought you were serious
    belladonna5012 on the official forums.
    PS0: Katherine (HUmarl 89), FOcaseal (RAcaseal 13), Dreck (HUcaseal 57)
    Offering me free stuff will not convince me to be your Internet Girlfriend.

I am serious. They're slow, their second hit is lame, and their PA suck. They look cool, thats about all.

Also the best one looks like an S-Rank Twin.

Slowwww. They suck almost as much as Swords in my opinion. Daggars are better, they hit more times, they have Air Ride and arn't slow.

I am serious. They're slow, their second hit is lame, and their PA suck. They look cool, thats about all.

Slowwww. They suck almost as much as Swords in my opinion. Daggars are better, they hit more times, they have Air Ride and arn't slow.
    Sorry to sound rude, but pretty much anyone with a calculator is going to disagree with you. They do have some of the best damage output in the game.

Your pretty much spouting nothing but opinion at this point, which is fine. For instance, I like the Wipeout PA on a Rifle more than Hollow Snipe, but I also will admit too the fact that in comparison it is inferior. Your arguing that because your personal opinion is that Ogi is better than Kai, or that double sabers are worthless, that's true no matter what, or at least thats how what it seems like to myself and everyone else here, but really, fact is your wrong on these counts. Kai is in almost every way superior to Ogi. Double Saber's are decent Hunter Weapons. Even if you don't like them, this is still true.
    Illustrator! Pixel Artist!:

What the hell are you talking about? Daggers are faster, but they still have a 2-1-3 combo, just like double sabers do.

Also swords are awesome. They mop up clumps of chumps like nobody's business and Over End teaches Reyburn who's boss.

Uhhh... no.

Quote Originally Posted by Epically Leet View Post
    Don't take dumps in public restrooms. When you least expect it, something'll come up from the toilet and bite you in the butt.

Swords suck, and Daggars are better than swords, faster, and have the same combo. The second hit isnt useless and slow, and every hit is worth doing a heavy attack unlike double sabers.

Show me a damage calculator that says double sabers are more time efficient (DPS/DPM) and quicker than daggars.
    Show me a damage counter that swords are more time efficient than an element boosted level 4 celeb dagger with Air Ride, or perhaps sneak mine?
    Also if you're going to use a sword, don't use light or heavy attacks, third sword attack sucks and they're slow.

Over-end is Over-Rated. It helps you get the damage records, but in my opinion. (IN MY OPINION. Its just a waste, expecially if you don't have Compress PA, you're just standing around for a long time while people kill things with light attacks quicker. Things don't have THAT much HP, and if they do you're probably better off contributing to its death instead of waiting for Over-End to charge.

No one simply uses Over End over and over during the regular stage unless they're retarded, they use it for bosses such as Reyburn which Allison_W said. I personally swap in a sword during a boss's invicibility period (Humilias split and Reyburn's barrel rolls) then unleash it when they're vulnerable, and switch back to my main weapon and attack as normal.

This is gonna quickly become a stupid argument, by the way, so I'm gonna refrain from posting in this thread again.
    Last edited by Zephton; Dec 8, 2009 at 12:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Epically Leet View Post
    Don't take dumps in public restrooms. When you least expect it, something'll come up from the toilet and bite you in the butt.

Clearly the mods think this is an important topic, since they made me a thread.

Swords and daggers have the same combo? I don't know what you're smoking, but you better share with the class. Also, report to remedial spelling; you're staying there until you learn how to spell "dagger."

I don't find it to be worth doing a heavy on every hit with the dagger. The second step of the combo is only a single hit, and I'd rather tap light to get it out of the way for a heavy attack on the third step, which hits three times.

Also, the thing about Reyburn is that you don't want to stand close to it for an extended period of time; doing that will get you mauled--Reyburn punishes extended melee and directly counters Hunters. Over End defeats Reyburn's sheer get-away-from-me-ness by allowing you to do a crapload of damage without spending a lot of time standing in tail-spin range. That, and it's not like Reyburn doesn't offer plenty of opportunities for charge-up time anyway.