Post [Theorycrafting] PS0-Calc spreadsheet.

PS0-Calc

Taking a break from my theorycrafting work in a different popular MMORPG to do a bit here. PS0-Calc is intended to be a simple, unified, character planning tool.
    The initial version is the very bare bones, but will become more full featured as it progresses as more research can be done.

Current Features:
    • Support for all classes
    • Support for "landmark" levels (1, 20, 40, 60, 80, 100)
    • Support for materials
    • Support for mags

Planned features:
    Currently the only fully-supported levels are the ones listed in the already helpful Character-types guide, but more levels will be added progressively as stat
    tables can be found for them. Future releases will include support for gear, including weapons, armor, slots/units, and set bonuses. Also on the list of planned features, a fully functional mag calculator that tracks evolutions and PB's in addition to stats.

What can I do to help?
    Use the calc, report any bugs you find, and offer feedback on features you'd like to see! On a more clerical side of things, volunteers who are interested in leveling a character from 1 to 100 and compiling a full list of stats would be immensely helpful in getting things going. After all there's 14 classes, with 100 levels, and 7 stats to track, that's 9,800 pieces of information without any other functionality!

[B]Usage:[B]
    Contained in the zip are two (identical) spreadsheets, one .ODS file(OpenOffice.Org's spreadsheet format) and one .XLS (Microsoft Excel's spreadsheet format) Ideally either one should work in almost any modern spreadsheet program (though it was built and tested in OpenOffice).

Select your character and desired level from the drop down in the top left, input material spending in the bottom right, and mag levels in the bottom left sections (labeled as such) and your results should be displayed in the top right section labeled "Stats." It should be mentioned that the spreadsheet will not enforce material or mag feeding limits, but will display "Overfed/Over limit" if you go over the maximum amount.
    "Fate, up against your will... the Killing Moon, will come too soon..."

PSZ FC: 0775 - 4545 - 4346
    Chibi - HUnewearl - Lv7X

Author of PS0-Calc, interactive character creation/planning

(reserved)

Chibi - HUnewearl - Lv7X

Quote Originally Posted by HAYABUSA-FMW- View Post
    More robots in Pokeyman.
    Robots that can only say their own names? Not bad huh?
    (might be selling the intelligence robots short though, even "HALT I AM REPTAR & THORG WANT EAT")

Thanks for the heads up, Evicous I'll have an updated version with those levels and hopefully basic weapon support in the morning.

Chibi - HUnewearl - Lv7X

If you have to pick only a small amount of weapons to include, pick two of each type (the very best 10Meseta rare and the very best NonRare.)

Ex. for Double Sabers have the ability to pick either Clair Doubles or Morgenlote. Most of the other ones are inconsequential to add until you don't have anything else to work on for the spreadsheet.

EDIT: I tried the OpenOffice version of it. Works great. Everything seems to work correctly.

Microsoft Excel version doesn't work correctly. The stats show up as #REF! though it could be my version of Microsoft Excel.
    Last edited by Evicous; Dec 8, 2009 at 08:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by HAYABUSA-FMW- View Post
    More robots in Pokeyman.
    Robots that can only say their own names? Not bad huh?
    (might be selling the intelligence robots short though, even "HALT I AM REPTAR & THORG WANT EAT")