Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Why Do I Still Post Here? BahnKnakyu's Avatar

Default Is there any way to get more max PP?

Hey guys.

I've noticed that I can't do the second and third hits of Gravity Crusher since each hit requires a whopping 100 PP, and my Beast only has 180 PP. Is there any way to get more PP or are we stuck with what we started with back when we were level 1?
    * 98% of people like to put character progress in their signatures. If you're one of the 2% who doesn't, put this in your signature.

Grand Crusher is only 90pp at 21 and has no second or third hit.

Listed PP cost applies only to the first hit, second and third have a different, usually much lower, cost, you also regen during animations.

Braver gets PP boost and PP High Boost, adding +10 and +20 at the expense of 1 and 2 precious ability slots.

PSO2 & PSPortable2 Addict Amherst_Wind's Avatar

Aswell as that, depending on the weapon manufacturer the PP cost for PAs will vary by 90%-110%, this change is displayed if you check the second page of your weapon. For example, equipping a Yohmei Sword will make Grand Crusher only cost 90 PP (81 PP at Lv21+).
    Also, its not really something you can depend on but if you pray to the Priestess she will sometimes give a % cut to PP cost.
    - - - - - - - PS Zero: Anna - - - - - -|- - - - - PS Portable: Amherst - - - - -

Why Do I Still Post Here? BahnKnakyu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Amherst_Wind View Post
    Aswell as that, depending on the weapon manufacturer the PP cost for PAs will vary by 90%-110%, this change is displayed if you check the second page of your weapon. For example, equipping a Yohmei Sword will make Grand Crusher only cost 90 PP (81 PP at Lv21+).
    Also, its not really something you can depend on but if you pray to the Priestess she will sometimes give a % cut to PP cost.
    Is that % cut permanent or temporary? If temporary, for how long?
    * 98% of people like to put character progress in their signatures. If you're one of the 2% who doesn't, put this in your signature.

Temporary, all the prayers are only effective for one mission. You pay 100, 1000, 10,000 or 100,000 Meseta before the mission and you get a boost from a set of predetermined boosts including Defense, Rare Drop, Attack, PP Cut etc. Like I said you can't really rely on getting the PP Cut because its random but its there.
    - - - - - - - PS Zero: Anna - - - - - -|- - - - - PS Portable: Amherst - - - - -

Wait, different manufacturers have different PP efficiency? I actually thought that'd be pretty cool when it occurred to me that weapons were losing the added differentiation of a PP stat. I'm glad to see it's in.
    belladonna5012 on the official forums.
    PS0: Katherine (HUmarl 89), FOcaseal (RAcaseal 13), Dreck (HUcaseal 57)
    Offering me free stuff will not convince me to be your Internet Girlfriend.

It's actually a much better system than PSU's. All Tenora weapons add 10% more damage with Photon Arts and cost 10% more PP. And all Yohmei weapons lose 10% Art damage and cost 10% less PP. There's no obvious pattern for Kubaras, of course.

Also its been found that the Hunter Type Lv30 ability is PP Skill Save, which cuts PP cost by 10%, not a huge amount but it only costs 2 ability points to equip it so its a pretty good deal.

Personally, I didn't mention that one because "get type level 30!" doesn't seem like an appropriate solution to any problem you're having with the game.

It doesn't sound like the TC was actually having a "problem", more like just curiosity about PP in the long run... besides why withhold information. :l