Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Big Hemera?

Default Big Hemera?

Okay, so I found a decent Big Hemera, a lvl 80 requirement 7* spear, with decent stats at 0/0/29/43/22, unfortified, and with speed rain and set element of lvl 3 zalure. Just wondering if this goes for anything valuable? I'm playing HUnewearl, so Rika's suit/claw would be nice, or that fuuma slicer everyone wants. If anyone's interested give me some offers! Here's the item again more clear.

7* Spear, lvl 80 requirement: Big Hemera+20 0/0/29/43/22 lvl 3 Zalure Speed Rain

*Update* Gonna list a few wants, wanna trade this to a HUcast who could use this more than me. So wants are: Rika's Suit 4 slot (Main want), Hadan Fang (not made), Rika's Claw.
    Last edited by Bitzen; Dec 30, 2009 at 12:29 AM.

i have a 4 slot Rika's Suit ill trade you for that, also i have a trade list on here, so lemme know if theres something else you want to, but ill throw you the Rika's suit straight up for that. Hit me up. Heres my trading list. http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172093 ill be back on tomorrow monring up through the afternoon till around 4pm central if your interested, but im really interested in that spear Otherwise ill be up for just a little while longer here.

Hey if your still online i updated my trading list.
    Last edited by Dragwind; Dec 15, 2009 at 10:32 AM. Reason: merge from double post, please edit your posts
    PSZ: Vanderoth 93 Hucast
    Friend Code: 2321 6321 2396

PSO: Damien 135 Hucast (Retired)

Hello, was just wondering what you thought of the trade offer for the Big Hemera, would love to hear back from you.
    PSZ: Vanderoth 93 Hucast
    Friend Code: 2321 6321 2396

PSO: Damien 135 Hucast (Retired)

Sorry, I've been busy. I've been thinking it over, as well as responding to pms about it. I'm just thinking it's gotta be worth a little more being the best spear in the game, but if I don't get too many more offers, we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Bitzen View Post
    Sorry, I've been busy. I've been thinking it over, as well as responding to pms about it. I'm just thinking it's gotta be worth a little more being the best spear in the game, but if I don't get too many more offers, we'll see.
    This is a lie.
    PS0 FC:5156 3009 5071

what's the best spear then? From the database it has the higher stats than any other spear.

but it has a set element and PA. There is no "best," but the weapons that do the highest damage are usually the non unique high tier ones that allow you to change the element on it.

To each their own, can we keep this to offers and not opinions please?

Sure. stop making opinionated statements and then trying to deny facts presented.

Aaaaanyway, before the "opinion" nazi gets this thread locked, a hadan fang would be nice too, so a Rika's suit and hadans fang are totally on my wants.