Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Maybe I haven't found anything insanely rare yet, but so far I think it's kind of scary that they don't make the name of the item in your inventory a different color like in PSO. I'm worried one day I'll end up selling something actually rare and good because I didn't realize what it was. Well the only way to really tell other than looking it up is to check it's selling price and make sure it's not set to 10 gold. Other than that though.

I'm still getting over the first red box I found in PSZ - I nearly crapped myself. Then I saw it was a Mat and I was thinking omg it's PSO all over again...! They love to hype up your drop and then when you see it it's like oh god not another one of those!

Quote Originally Posted by atashi View Post
    Maybe I haven't found anything insanely rare yet, but so far I think it's kind of scary that they don't make the name of the item in your inventory a different color like in PSO. I'm worried one day I'll end up selling something actually rare and good because I didn't realize what it was. Well the only way to really tell other than looking it up is to check it's selling price and make sure it's not set to 10 gold. Other than that though.
    Most of the ultra rares have a set element. So when you have a weapon that doesn't name the element in front of the weapon, like IceGallatin, and it still has an element, it's a pretty rare item.

Quote Originally Posted by atashi View Post
    I'm still getting over the first red box I found in PSZ - I nearly crapped myself. Then I saw it was a Mat and I was thinking omg it's PSO all over again...! They love to hype up your drop and then when you see it it's like oh god not another one of those!
    Yeah, gotta hate those Blue Bulletta's...
    I found 400+ of them, and not even ONE Celesta Laser.

Man I got so many Garapython Fangs that maybe I should make them into a Fang necklaces and sell it although I doubt people would want to buy a jewelary that will stun them by wearing it.

Uh, mid Knight, there might actually be a market for that kind of stuff, but, uh... you didn't here it from me...
    <_<
    >_>

*ahem*

anyway...

while it's true that even 10 meseta rares don't have different text colors in your bank and inventory, whether it's rare or not, if you look up a weapon that you have that's really good or that you like, you can go to the techer and fortify one of that weapons percents if it's fully ground. Doing so will change the weapon's text to red, and give it a red icon. I've done that to all of my really good weapons, and when I clean my bank or inventory, I know immediately which ones to skip over.

PSZ: Aeve - Lv 97 HUnewearl, Fantom - Lv 79 RAcast, Roy - Lv 81 FOmar

PSPo2: Aeve - lvl 140 VAnewearl- Vanguard 30 / Phantom - lvl 102 HUcast- Hunter 20
    Rei - lvl 88 RAbeast - Ranger 15 (Vanguard 2) / Phoenix - lvl 71 FOmar - Force 11

Really lucky got today my second Zero Saber (other one i got like 2 days ago) and this one got PA and Element and some nice %'s to.

(3 days 3 lucky drops hehe.)
    add me on PSZ/PS0! FC: 0431-8801-2298 Lv 86FOmar and a Lv50 Hunewearl. PM me if u added me!

Sorry for my worst english i'm not english hehe...

Legend of Diettre Xren rickfrior's Avatar

Hehe, nice one! ^_^