Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Blue Burst/Zero FTW!

For portable gaming standards, it's almost TOO good. I saw a reference comparing it's quality to that of Pokemon, I'll have to agree. It's a game that is so good, that you'll find yourself actively ignoring your console games to devote time to it. It's in a league of it's own. I'm lvl 73, ~50 hours in, and I show no signs of stopping anytime soon. As soon as I reach lvl100, I want to get the rest of the titles. I also want to make a Force and Ranger character. I can see how one would easily spend 200+ hours on this one game. It was easily worth the $30 I spent. I could not recommend another DS game higher, not even Pokemon, because even Pokemon has it's boring bits at times. This is portable action RPG, hack and slash, dungeon-crawling at it's finest. No, it's not as good as PSO, but it's easily the next best thing, and it's new and refreshing. So everyone should buy this game.

If you buy it and decide that you dont like it, send me a PM and I'll give you details so that you can mail your extra copies to me. I could use the extra character slots.

Yaay!! I'm getting it tomorrow after i go snowboarding. I'm thinking of making my regular RAcaseal but the HUnewearl looks really awesome too... Which one do you think is better? By the way maybe i can get some of your friend codes for some help. If so just Private Message me

Quote Originally Posted by -Pandora- View Post
    Yaay!! I'm getting it tomorrow after i go snowboarding. I'm thinking of making my regular RAcaseal but the HUnewearl looks really awesome too... Which one do you think is better? By the way maybe i can get some of your friend codes for some help. If so just Private Message me
    I don't know which is better, but personally I prefer Hunters over Rangers, but not enough to make much of a difference. Why not create both? My friend code is in my sig. PM me if you add me so I can add you back.

5414 0106 1003
    Lv93 HUcast - Thanatos | Lv55 RAmar - Roland | Lv29 FOnewearl - Amberle

Dammit it was out of stock but were going to a different store tomorrow they have 2 copies and i better get one of them!!

Wow im so lucky i checked another store and they had 1 copy I told them to put it aside and now i got it! My person kinda sucks but i decided to go with the HUnewearl so far I love the game thanks for everything!

Glad you're liking the game so far.

5414 0106 1003
    Lv93 HUcast - Thanatos | Lv55 RAmar - Roland | Lv29 FOnewearl - Amberle

I would just like to say thank you, this topic was very useful in making my decision wether to get this game or not. I think I will to both try it and stave off the waiting period for the hoppefully us release of PS:P2. I do like the fact that the mags have returned, and the old job system has returned.

my only complaint is that i have to buy more copys as one is not enough
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Erk...FO's. Stealing my kills with their fancy fairy sparkles. Be men and use your fists!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elly_Belly574 View Post
    i have a PSP but its being a douche
    Quote Originally Posted by Majarra View Post
    SEGA is run by monkeys.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue-Hawk View Post
    Sorry, but I have to disagree with some of you, and not because I have drop rate issues.

I just don't find PSZ to be as good and fun as PSO ever was. I put in a good 5 years on multiple platforms of PSO, but I can't see myself putting in even a good 5 more weeks on PSZ. PSZ just doen;t seem to be as good a quality game as any of the PSO variations were.
    Well ofcourse its not as good as PSO, PSO is PSO lol. But as far as portable games go its great, and it is probably one of if not the best DS games out there.

Credit to MissMalice for the sig.
    Hunter: 65 Fighter: 65
    Retired Classes: Ranger: 40 Gunner: 40
    Force: 40 Techer: 40
    0 on everything else.

I think that it is a good game asl ong and you are playing in a group that knows what their doing. Otherwise the game can get boreing quick. And the way I see it the ethernal tower is not worth the amount of time that it takes.