Default Can't send Private Messages

I'm using the Aquatech forum skin or whatever they're called and it seems to have disabled my ability to Private Message others unless I go through my Private Message list which is a hassle when I want to PM someone. For instance whenever I visit someone's profile, I don't see any of the tabs norrmally displayed above the text box (Contact Info, PSO Char Info, etc. etc.). At least that's where I recall them to be, but I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. Just thought I'd bring this to your guys' attention. I really like Aquatech and I'm hoping I can keep it in use, but if not...

Thanks.

I'm actually having trouble accessing my PM's. I can get to the Inbox, but as soon as I click a private message it just times out :l

We've been having some issues due to configuration problems on IGN's server (our web host). Keep an eye on the site tomorrow, as we'll be posting some news that addresses these issues.

These issues should be fixed, now that we are on our new server. Please let me know if you're still having trouble

Well, with Aquatech, I'm still not able to send PMs unless I go through my Inbox, which is a bit of a problem since I recently emptied it. However, when I switched back to Sunset, which is whas I was using before switching to Aquatech, everything's working fine for me.

It seems if you ever want to send PMs, stick to sunset.

I tried sending private messages using all of the styles and didn't run into any problems. Is anyone else experiencing issues sending private messages?