Default FO Discussion Topic

I have just started FO and would like to know some approaches other players use when using this class. Also, if you could point me to some Nico videos or just FO videos in general, that'd be great

So far I can't seem to decide optimal ways for conserving PP, chaining techs, and finishing monsters off.

I am particular curious about how FO's perform later. Will their damage output compare to Hu/Ra/Br? What numbers are you all dealing? What customization skills are recommended? What weapons to use besides the wand/rod/madoog and the function of the wand/rod/madoog/others?

I am also curious about the more technical details of FO's, such as how higher MST factors into surviving, how the tech element and weapon element factor into the damage, how much faster increased cast rate increases, etc.

Any advice would help! Thanks

Umm... few things I do know:
    Melee weapons will help when you are low on PP to help regain some... Techs I gather aren't super strong, but you can chain them to be faster/more powerful which puts them on par with other classes. Madoog has much lower TP and can't chain techs, so is recommended for primarily for status adjustments (Or that off chance you are playing a beast force and want to use a right handed weapon while teching)

A couple slots dedicated to offensive and defensive tech rods/wands... r-mags will be super powerful because of high TP so work well with wands....something accurate like a claw or saber for PP issues...and yeah. Go get em tiger :P