Thread: Fomar questions

Default Fomar questions

Well ive been playing PSO for a long ass time, and I used a Fomar as my starting character back when I first got it for the GC so it wasn't really a pro formula or anything. I downloaded the BB version recently and got a Ramar not too long ago to lv 100. Im probably gonna go back and make a Fomar again but I want to know if its possible to make an even balance between physical attack and magic attack in a Fomar? I noticed he's got alot more ATP than the rest of them and I would like to use his physical aspects instead of just letting them sit there, and if I just go pure magic I dont see the point of using one at all since Fonewm and Fonewearl outclass him by a longshot, even Fomarl does. So what should I do with the Fomar? Is it possible to go phsyical and if I can is there a good balance so I can make good use of his MST and ATP?

His ATA seems pretty sub par too, so im sure that if i go ATP at all im going to need an ATA boost, sorry if its alot to ask for but just want to know if its a plausible idea without really becoming nerfed in the process.

You can effectively use both. Especially on BB, de to the tech boosts on the server most/all of us play on. (Can't say names though, so make sure you don't)

If you want to melee, though, you're going to need some pretty high hit% on all of your weapons, so make sure you understand that.

Thanks, and I figured as much, the ATA seemed so crappy. I already play online on a hacked server which I will not name, and i got some good stuff for a Fomar, just... no hit percentage, but I do have a few Heavenly/Arms if that helps any.