Smile PSP2 Translations

I just recently got the Cake Sisters teleporter but I couldn't figure out what they sold and didn't feel up to buying things randomly just for heck of it. I didn't have the money to back it up either. I had done it once before and I think I got a Rifle, a Room decoration, and the Cookie House Room. This time in question, though, there were more than those 3 options. I'm so sad I couldn't buy anything... A vendor Translation in general would be much appreciated.

Another thing I've been trying to find translated is the Job class chick in the Blue shop. I can't quite figure out what the third option is. The one with the little Yellow stars, 4 slots at a time. Some of their effects are obvious others less so.

Also, what are the "PA" items for and the items that have the diamond shape icons in front of them? (I have tons of them)

I'm sure I'm not the only one that wonders this. (My husband is going crazy too.) Could anyone be extremely awesome and translate any of this?
    Last edited by vertigo; Dec 22, 2009 at 11:38 PM. Reason: Prefix

The English version should be out sometime next year...

Red face

I haven't seen anything on a US release of PSP2 actually.. but that aside others have asked translation questions and received replies. It's not far fetched I could get at least one of mine translated.
    Thanks for your reply though.

The PA item you're talking about is the PA Fragments. There's a quest where you can trade them in for various PA disks. More info here: http://psp2.psupedia.info/The_Secret_Society

To select the quest, after clearing chapter 3, select the 4th quest option, and it should be the second one in the list.

The third option on the Job Class Lady is for the Type Abilities you can equip for your class. List of all the abilities(in Japanese and English for comparison) can be found here: http://psp2.psupedia.info/Type_abilities

Sega west has provably not announced the game yet because they are "promoting" Phantasy Star Zero, that has not been released yet in Europe until next february...

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Suzunahara View Post
    The PA item you're talking about is the PA Fragments. There's a quest where you can trade them in for various PA disks. More info here: http://psp2.psupedia.info/The_Secret_Society

To select the quest, after clearing chapter 3, select the 4th quest option, and it should be the second one in the list.

The third option on the Job Class Lady is for the Type Abilities you can equip for your class. List of all the abilities(in Japanese and English for comparison) can be found here: http://psp2.psupedia.info/Type_abilities
    Thank you sooo sooo much! I really appreciate it!

Poor Sega can't promote two games at once.. I figure, if anything, they might be trying to acquire people to do Collaborations with or acquire the rights to be able to bring the ones that are already in the game, to the west. If they can't we'll get a watered down version of the game. . . if we get it at all. Don't get me wrong. I want the game in English but it sucks when we can't get certain features that the JP version gets. Believe me I searched and searched to see if it was a solid deal but until I know for sure all that is entailed in the port to eng version...I want to fully play and enjoy the JP version. Thanks again!