Default So this last boss. . . [spoiler talk]

Or bosses I should say. . .

First one is easy. The guy with the two swords and the huge tummy. Yeah, he's pathetically easy, just really time consuming. I was like, yes! I beat the game! Then the second guy came and two shotted me. Whatever. So I got back in and realized I had to beat tummy man again.

So I figure I would come ask for a little advice on this second guy with the ridiculous arm that has a mind of its own. I wasn't even able to walk away from the starting spawn point before I was mauled by this thing. What's the trick here?

And is there a third boss? Fourth? Fifth?

Only the two. If his arm swing looks like he's aiming for you, run sideways and dodge just as its coming down.

When he moves to outside edge of circle he will...

A) summon 2 bomblets per party member that circle them, he will sit still for a moment then start slowly moving to middle, when he reaches middle he will sink and they explode. Hes an easy target for damage during this but try hit those bombs too.

B) spread out his wings and shoot out photon bullets like a machine gun. run to an edge face him and hold block, when he goes to outer edge it is safest to always run to the edge first to prepare for this since it will kill you very fast.

when he sinks below the stage, run in circles on the outer edge, he will...

A) cause swords to up below you, keep moving and dont pass over allies and you'll be fine.

B) raise his hands up and create an orb of gravity that pulls you towards it, simply run away from it.

If he moves to middle but *doesnt* sink he will...

A) create growing patches of darkness that deal large amounts of damage, if your melee put in one combo if your safe then run to outer edge, if your ranged just move to edge and take advantage of free hits.

B) if his health is low he may stat to charge up a powerful spell, hits 3 or 4 times with the final hit being a large portion of damage. Face him and block to minimize this damage.
    Currently playing pso2

Ship 2
    ID: MrSmiley
    Character: Lavis, HuMarl

Dodge roll is your friend.

Scarlet / ID:aurly; Shock Nurse @ Ship 2!