Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

That makes me very happy. You're one of the best fanfic writers on PSOW, and the only writer at all who still updates much. I think my big complaint with the last fight was the fact that it was really pretty easy. David just got to the orb and ripped The Dark One appart. As opposed to the final fights in RG or RC, which took longer. I still say you have yet to top Ragol's Gift, but you're always an increadible author. Hopefully we get a bit more out of you before you finish. Sorry if this post is kind of messy.

That was exactly what I was going for too. The whole point was that the power contained in the orb was so powerful that who ever possessed it would be invincible, which is why the dark one wanted it. Had he got it he would have ripped the universe apart with out even blinking. The idea was to try something a little different from the the other two. Don't worry, there's lots more to come.

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

Okay. Good. Now I'm going to stop posting till you get more up, to avoid unecessarily filling up this thread. This stuff is really annoying if you're reading a fic all the way through, you know?