Default Online question (Noob here when it comes to online)

For the first time i'm going online after creating three characters and leveling them up.... my question is, will my join trunk be accessible to other wifi friends? Is there a way to trade? Can someone give me some pointers on anything? Like the facts and the do's and dont's
    Thanks.

Yes, you can trade.
    No, others can't access your trunk, other than yourself.
    Pointers... online has higher chance of good drops than offline, so clear every room, when possible.
    Nobody tends to follow the "leader" (red) player, just follow where others go or pick a direction for them to go.
    Heal/revive, if the group needs it and nobody else is doing it. This is usually the "job" of a force though.
    Be nice.
    Try not to go ahead into the next room, without everyone else. It's not nice. However, if they're taking a while, I'd go ahead anyway.
    Camille - HUnewearl - lvl 100 | Asterion - RAmarl - lvl 70 | Lucidique - FOnewearl - lvl 100

PM me your FC + nickname, if you add me.

So then my JOINT trunk is safe?

The joint trunk is shared between your characters, nobody else's.
    This is my NEW signature. Complete with shameless self-promotion!

thought so. thank you guys for all the tips.

Also, just saw someone doing this last night...

Don't expect people to wait for you, if you're gonna try on every weapon you pick up and try out it's attacks without any hostiles around.

When reaching the boss, don't throw on a shield and cower in a corner, avoiding the fight.
    Camille - HUnewearl - lvl 100 | Asterion - RAmarl - lvl 70 | Lucidique - FOnewearl - lvl 100

Haha, I've never seen anyone do that, I bet it looks hilarious XD But you have to agree that shields are very handy when used tactically with some bosses
    PSPo2 Characters:
    Re-l Mayer (lv 95 RAnewarl) || Hiyori (lv 100 VAbearl)
    Vincent Law (lv 99 HUmar) || Daedalus (lv 92 FOnewar)
    Dante Alighieri (lv 102 VAcast) || Eris (lv 90 RAcaseal)

Yes, shields are great when actually being used. Used, as in attacking with.

This guy sat with the shield in front of himself (holding L) and occasionally he did the "ha ha ha" message. I tried to get him killed, by leading the boss (Snowfields "bosses") to him, but he didn't get hurt much, healed and ran around more.

Was very annoying.

Wow sounds like a total douchebag