Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jellen>Deband

Arrow Jellen>Deband

As a Hu cast who has run trough many SH runs and I have got to say I think Jellen beats Deband. I first realized this when one of my teammates cast Jellen on the boss at rioh snowfield a few days ago. We breezed through the fight with little difficulty because even the Hildegao's were hitting for -120 damage. It made such a huge difference. I haven't had the chance to try it in the plant yet (FU arkzeins) but I think the results will be satisfying. I recommend that everyone try Jellen it is a very underestimated spell.

i dont think it works on bosses man, well not real bosses but the arena style bosses are just groups of the big guys from earlier in the level so its basically just a big item money pot but that im aware of none of the debuffs like that really work on bosses atleast the PB buff/debuff i have from my mag still super buffs me but doesnt have any affect on the bosses

but the other 99% of the game I think players should be giving Jellen a second look. I'm not looking at strategies at against bigger bosses. I'm just saying when forces are buffing deband before every room, they could be using jellen with better results. It may save then them a lot of pp in the long run.

i dunno man, as a newman hunter,i really know the improtance of buff/debuff, i prefer to buff myself/group it seems to help alot more with the whole survival aspect of it

really, I think a newamn hunter would benefit from it the most. Have you actuality tried it in a tough battle? I see a big, big difference on my HUcast, when a FOnewman casts it on a group. It saves us soo much effort. That's why I'm pushing for people to try it. I would think nothing could even touch a HUnewman after He cast Jellen.

I believe part of the reason for having the limited action buttons, as well as having forces significantly better at spamming techs is to give usefulness to a pure support force, as well as a pure damage tech force on every team.

Jellen is why I love my Dioskurori, and will be afraid to give it up for a Celeb double saber eventually. Double sabers only get level 3 elements but holy cal when it procs it turns stuff into mewing kittens and I don't get interrupted in my combos.

debuffs work on bosses.

Jellen works on bosses.. its what makes mother trinity not one-shot my brothers force with her headbut in 2-player (If it hits, that is).. the difference between them is alot higher in super hard i've also found out (the hard way, of course).
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

It also depends on the level of those two techs that the damage amount is reduced. zalure+shifta still is the fastest way to clear rooms for me and my team.
    PSZ fc (cartridge 1): 4812 7217 6779 [HUcaseal lvl 100]
    PSZ fc (cartridge 2): 3824 8792 8188 [FOmar lvl 6x, Ramar 7x]