Post Your Room Outlook?

I've been playing online lately and have seen other people's rroms and have been blown away! I know how to put up decorations and stuff, but some peoples rooms look like forests and such. How do I get that sort of stuff?

PSO2 & PSPortable2 Addict Amherst_Wind's Avatar

Room decorations usually come from the room goods shop but you can also get a lot of unique ones from doing Client Orders and some will drop in missions (usually from boss boxes), then theres also a lot of decorations that are Title rewards. Also do you know how to change your rooms theme? That is probably what changes your room most drastically, you need to buy a makeover ticket from the room goods shop, theres a lot of different styles available.
    - - - - - - - PS Zero: Anna - - - - - -|- - - - - PS Portable: Amherst - - - - -

How do I buy this ticket? I know zero japanese so I don't know which one is the ticket.

go to the guy who sells the jukebox disc.........choose the second option those are the room ticket if i not mistaken....just buy anything and try it in your room

here look for the last post, I make some screenshots to buy tickets

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...172360&page=34

Thanks guys!

EDIT: I got the tickets and I went to my room. I got to the option where you can customize your room with tickets. But, when I click on one of the tickets, my room doesn't change...What do I do?
    Last edited by GULD&MILLA; Jan 10, 2010 at 01:38 PM.

you cant remodel your room until all decorations r put away first, then use room ticket

Hey since theres a topic about this sort of thing already, i was wondering if the view in your window stays the stars and all that or can you like change what displays in your window as well?
    I just wanna break this crown, but it's hard when I'm so rundown. Your so sick oh narcissistic cannibal... got to bring myself back from the dead!

Quote Originally Posted by HyuJun View Post
    you cant remodel your room until all decorations r put away first, then use room ticket
    What a pain in the ass.