Default Power Mag ??? Is this thing on ?

I just got to level 90 and I just finished my power mag. I've got two hero powers and my foie haze is maxed out, but I'm just not doing the kinda damage I'd like too.

I was doing 100 hits of damage every time I hit a hostel when I was like level 30 with jasper roar, so now at level 90 I feel like I should be doing like 300 hits of damage every time I hit an enemy, but here I am at between 140 and 170 (depending on the enemy).

So what gives ? What am I doing wrong ?

How much damage are you doing ? And what can I do too boost my numbers ?

What is your class? What mats did you use? Daggers are somewhat on the weak side even if their the strongest ones. So 140-170 with daggers is good damage

Well hostiles in Super Hard tend to have a lot more defense.
    Also certain hostiles are resistant to certain types of attacks.
    Wetlands has a lot of monsters that resist melee attacks, for example.

I noticed that randomly I'll do like 270+ damage per hit when running SH...and it'll last like the entire run...I'm a HUnewm level 87 with little focus on my power...other than that I do somewhere between 100 to 200 depending on the enemy, and whether or not I have shifta.

I know many forces can do in the 300 range to hostiles in SH with "super effective" techniques so long as they have pretty good equipment. However, from what I have seen online most hunters do not do over ~250 damage to most hostiles in SH unless they are using celeb or Overend. I am not an expert on hunters though so you might want to listen to someone who has a level 90 or above hunter.

If you want to see improvement I suggest trying out normal and seeing how much damage you do there. Part of the increased difficulty in super is the increased resistance. Look at Falz's resistance to techniques for example.

OK, I'm a level 90 hucast

ATP 894
    DFP 571
    ATA 615
    EVP 348
    MST 218

Materials I've used

Power 25
    hit 23
    guard 7
    swift 9

I like daggers because they are fast and they hit twice and the Photon thingies are cool and do loads of damage.

Is there a guide online anywhere that shows how to max out your character ?

Small numbers with your material consumption is better not used at all. Therefore, move your swift and guard materials somewhere else on your material consumption.
    I'm working on a fanfic!
    Click here to check it out!

If you're concerned about not doing enough damage, move all your mats over to power. Check and make sure your weapon is on the highest possible element (4 for daggers) and set that element to celeb.
    PSZ fc (cartridge 1): 4812 7217 6779 [HUcaseal lvl 100]
    PSZ fc (cartridge 2): 3824 8792 8188 [FOmar lvl 6x, Ramar 7x]

Quote Originally Posted by 00MrNotwrong00 View Post
    OK, I'm a level 90 hucast

ATP 894
    DFP 571
    ATA 615
    EVP 348
    MST 218

Materials I've used

Power 25
    hit 23
    guard 7
    swift 9

I like daggers because they are fast and they hit twice and the Photon thingies are cool and do loads of damage.

Is there a guide online anywhere that shows how to max out your character ?
    there is no max stats in this game so make your mag and take your mats however you want to though i agree with the above post

try and limit your characters mat use and mag to two stats so use a reset mat and maybe focus on power and guard do the same with your mag

hit mats are worthless if you want hit use the mag stats and do hit and power

with this in mind half your mats in power the other half in hit and you mag half power and half guard it should improve your characters performance drastically
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Erk...FO's. Stealing my kills with their fancy fairy sparkles. Be men and use your fists!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elly_Belly574 View Post
    i have a PSP but its being a douche
    Quote Originally Posted by Majarra View Post
    SEGA is run by monkeys.