Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: TA'ing in PSP2

Default TA'ing in PSP2

Do people TA in PSP2?

I'm not exactly ready to TA yet but my fastest completion time for Ancient Agressor S is 10:59 on story mode as a level 150 fcast hunter. I'm just curious what times other people are getting on it and whether or not people TA in PSP2.

People don't really TA in this game because there is so much to do. Don't take that as a personal insult or anything, just saying that most people who play are trying to find great S ranks, extend codes, photon boosters, and beating hard mode.

Maybe when people become more settled with the game, and have found a lot of the rares they want, people will TA more often. If people do TA already then I've never really seen it. xD
    "Blade" M Beast Fighmaster of "Ten Star V" from Xbox 360 PSU.

http://www.youtube.com/user/xBladeM6x

Maybe TAing peopel will appear this game gets localized :E

Time Attack. ;P
    "Blade" M Beast Fighmaster of "Ten Star V" from Xbox 360 PSU.

http://www.youtube.com/user/xBladeM6x

Hmm. I'd love to record some PSP2 TA's but I can't.

Anyone have any suggestions what to get to record? I have a PSP 2000 if that matters.

CFW? :l and all the other plug in needed to record/take screens...etc.

Quote Originally Posted by xBladeM6x View Post
    People don't really TA in this game because there is so much to do. Don't take that as a personal insult or anything, just saying that most people who play are trying to find great S ranks, extend codes, photon boosters, and beating hard mode.

Maybe when people become more settled with the game, and have found a lot of the rares they want, people will TA more often. If people do TA already then I've never really seen it. xD
    Very true . I haven't truly been TA'ing because of the above reasons as well. However I do try to complete runs as fast as I can (may as well right?).

Also, True Darkness S is at 4:53 atm. I wonder if PSP2 can match PSU Fighmaster's 3 minute times

Quote Originally Posted by ashley50 View Post
    CFW? :l and all the other plug in needed to record/take screens...etc.
    eww... I am going to try those cheap "VCR to PC" converter things... Maybe that'll work for me.
    Last edited by Deragonite; Jan 15, 2010 at 12:49 PM.

PSO Assassin

I don't think time attacks will be that popular until the very endgame due to buffed enemies. If you're TAing and you run into a large creature with a rainbow buff you can say goodbye to your time.

Quote Originally Posted by TUSCAN View Post
    I don't think time attacks will be that popular until the very endgame due to buffed enemies. If you're TAing and you run into a large creature with a rainbow buff you can say goodbye to your time.
    Yup lol I agree but compared to my TA'ing experience in PSU my times in this game have been much, much more consistent. I don't even know how many speed runs I've had "ruined" because of the rare warps! Gotta get more cake outfits you know