Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default got some weapons for trade

ok im trading white disaster or celestra laser for a twin psycho gun

for all those wondering, YES these are real LEGIT weapon im offering

Quote Originally Posted by d3str0y0rz View Post
    ok im trading white disaster or celestra laser for a twin psycho gun

for all those wondering, YES these are real LEGIT weapon im offering
    I don't see why anyone should trust you.

I've seen the topic/thread where you asked the guy to create weapons for you with an AR. They were the weapons you were offering in your previous topic.

Unless someone wants hacked weapons, there is no point in communicating/trading with "d3str0y0rz". >_>...

HAX aside, i wouldn't value a WD and celestra laser for twin psychoguns =(
    Your signature image is over the file size limit. Please reduce to 35,000 bytes or less. Refer to the forum rules for further sig limit details.
    my to do list:
    1. find a job
    2. take over the world
    3. buy groceries

@Levia, sadly even if hackers become legit they still don't know the proper values of items. Once you hack it wrecks the game and even once you stop its still not fun because everything seems so impossible to do.(Note this is not based on my experience this is based on my friend who used to play pokemon but wrecked it for himself by both wrecking the fun and having the hacks screw up his DS simultaneously)
    Last edited by Ice Sniper; Jan 14, 2010 at 08:21 PM.

this hacker thing is starting to vex me. i feel there is no reason to treat people the way i have seen. in my eyes, ppl that put too little value on things are just as bad as ppl who too too much value. i would expect better of Break since he has been accused of hacking on multiple accounts but i guess that was too much.

i think im done for the day. i need time to vent
    Your signature image is over the file size limit. Please reduce to 35,000 bytes or less. Refer to the forum rules for further sig limit details.
    my to do list:
    1. find a job
    2. take over the world
    3. buy groceries

Quote Originally Posted by leviayurashyguy View Post
    this hacker thing is starting to vex me. i feel there is no reason to treat people the way i have seen. in my eyes, ppl that put too little value on things are just as bad as ppl who too too much value. i would expect better of Break since he has been accused of hacking on multiple accounts but i guess that was too much.

i think im done for the day. i need time to vent
    Being accused of being a Hacker =/= Being a hacker = Trading off hacked items and not stating they are hacked.

I was accused of hacking once(twice?) of hacking on PS0, and everyone was always questioned about hacking on Pokemon (but I have more than a few people that know I am legit.) so I don't see what the point of bringing me up in your statement.... was exactly supposed to do.

Destroyerz has requested hacked Items and tried to trade them without stating they are hacked (even though it was 100% clear of them being hacked.) so he and I are on two different levels.

Quote Originally Posted by BreakX50 View Post
    Being accused of being a Hacker =/= Being a hacker = Trading off hacked items and not stating they are hacked.

I was accused of hacking once(twice?) of hacking on PS0, and everyone was always questioned about hacking on Pokemon (but I have more than a few people that know I am legit.) so I don't see what the point of bringing me up in your statement.... was exactly supposed to do.

Destroyerz has requested hacked Items and tried to trade them without stating they are hacked (even though it was 100% clear of them being hacked.) so he and I are on two different levels.
    haha no we arent, your a hypocrit if you think ur better than me in anyway, cheating on a game is no different than cheating on a test at school or whatever. Which i know you have done before, everyone has cheated in their life before several times no matter what it may be. We are human we have are flaws, none are better than others, so get off your high horse.

haha no we arent, your a hypocrit if you think ur better than me in anyway, cheating on a game is no different than cheating on a test at school or whatever. Which i know you have done before, everyone has cheated in their life before several times no matter what it may be. We are human we have are flaws, none are better than others, so get off your high horse.
    Never said I hadn't cheated had I? On PS0? No I have not. On Pokemon? When I first started I didn't know any better, so of course hacked Pokemon were in my stock.

Now, I do not. And the ones that are hacked that I still have are clearly labeled as such. Some people enjoy hacked Pokemon/Items. I have no problem with that. The problem is when people try to pass it off as legit without warning of it being hacked.

They have names for people like that, scum, swindlers, scammers. One thing that I am not. While you on the other hand... well, I'll let the people decide. My opinion is only valued to me. I just like to voice it.

And I'm not on a high horse, it's just much taller than yours.

He'd be a hypocrite if he didn't feel remorse for the cheating he's done -- but it doesn't seem like that's the case -- you, however...

yea, thats why i had a 13page thread earlyer with my letting people know i wont be offering any "hacked" items. Everyone in that thread seems to be ok with me, so im not really bothered on your opinion's so good day to you =)