Page 216 of 463 FirstFirst ... 116166206213214215216217218219226266316 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 4625

Quote Originally Posted by PinkyMonkey View Post
    I found the cake shop in an open single player mission a few times (though this was the JPN version, and I see the sweet redecorate ticket in the shop in the US version so no idea).

EDIT: Found the pizza shop offline in another open mission after having completed the story once in the US version as well.
    i found it in story mode , look like sega learnt to add it into all game modes , unlike the shit psu ps2 offline version

i have a question about the DLC trade missions,
    for the last ones for Bruces Trade missions wath do u need to trade for the items i brought all my tradeable stuff and he says something (in JP) obliviously but i dont get the reward

Nevermind. Answered my own question about the code items.
    ...is a dirty old man and grown up SEGA kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuma-kun2 View Post
    i have a question about the DLC trade missions,
    for the last ones for Bruces Trade missions wath do u need to trade for the items i brought all my tradeable stuff and he says something (in JP) obliviously but i dont get the reward
    http://psp2.psupedia.info/Challenge_II_Exchange
    Proud owner of the PSP2 free vent server

Check out the IRC group, for those who prefer to type.

I have a question about the types in this game. At this current moment I have a lvl 82 ranger who was originally a hunter but I went ranger just to get elemental hit. But I also have a Vanguard, but was a ranger until I got elemental hit. So do I really need to have a hunter and a vanguard? And should I just switch my lvl 47 vanguard back to ranger since I already have a hunter?
    PSP2 Character: Trizek
    Class: Hunter
    Race: Cast
    Alternate Character: Vidan
    Class: Ranger
    Race: Cast

Ugh.. why in blue blazes would one need to do 100 challenges missions and how in the world is one going to even get the chance to do 200 battles, nevermind winning them. -sigh-

PSP2 US: D'Ante - Human - Male - Level 150 - [VA 28] [HU 10] [RA 12] [FO 10] - Battle Rank: F - Challenge Rank: Elite
    No matter how hard the challenge or how great the fall this indomitable spirit will always stand tall..
    Titles left: 17 Comp, 7 Collect, 4 Challenge, 8 Battle, 1 Special

I have a question about PM devices.
    Is there anyway to get the different PM device versions like 511, 512, 513, etc. other then becoming friends with your pm? Because that would mean you can only get each device once?
    Any help appreciated!
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic41657_37.gif

Quote Originally Posted by redroses View Post
    I have a question about PM devices.
    Is there anyway to get the different PM device versions like 511, 512, 513, etc. other then becoming friends with your pm? Because that would mean you can only get each device once?
    Any help appreciated!
    Nah, your bot will continue to randomly give them to you as you complete missions with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Eternity View Post
    Ugh.. why in blue blazes would one need to do 100 challenges missions and how in the world is one going to even get the chance to do 200 battles, nevermind winning them. -sigh-
    The challenge mission one is a little weird, but I don't see the 200 battle one being that bad. I mean heck, if I treated it like a fighting game, I would make that in like 3 days >.>

↑↑ PSO-World Chat // PSO-World Ventrilo ↓↓

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandria View Post
    The challenge mission one is a little weird, but I don't see the 200 battle one being that bad. I mean heck, if I treated it like a fighting game, I would make that in like 3 days >.>
    I don't think anyone does battle anymore, that seemed like a demo phase to me. And even then it wasn't that popular.

PSP2 US: D'Ante - Human - Male - Level 150 - [VA 28] [HU 10] [RA 12] [FO 10] - Battle Rank: F - Challenge Rank: Elite
    No matter how hard the challenge or how great the fall this indomitable spirit will always stand tall..
    Titles left: 17 Comp, 7 Collect, 4 Challenge, 8 Battle, 1 Special