Page 225 of 463 FirstFirst ... 125175215222223224225226227228235275325 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 4625

Whats the best way to get a urgent mission to come up? Or i guess i should say the fastest.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtaylor View Post
    What are some general leveling tips? I feel like I'm stuck at level 33 and my exp bar doesn't move mission after mission (sure I gain a level every now and then but I know I could be doing more). Right now I am just going along with the story since rank c open missions aren't neting me much exp. I always feel like going online but when I look at the party list, everyone is a good 40+ levels above me. Any tips would be appreciated. (As a note I do have the jp DL content)
    I would recommend what silralisk instructed. Just remember that a good way to gain experience is to make the game slightly more challenging for your character. After completing all missions available to you on Rank C, attempt them on Rank B. Most of the enemies will be relatively easy or manageable but the bosses (depending on which one) may be a bit difficult. And if you feel as if or fail to complete a certain B run, move on to one with sub-bosses (no cut scene intros) or just continue the storyline missions.
    _PSP2en_
    Cynic - Human Male - Lv7x Lv10Hunter

This may seem like a stupid question, but how do I use photon arts on a ranged weapon? I have a Cast Ranger, and I linked the PA to a rifle. The action pallette indicates that the PA is assigned to the square button; but, I have tried pressing square, holding square, tapping square quickly, and pressing square in combination with other buttons. How do I activate the PA?! So far, I have made it all the way to level 24 and story mode chapter 4 without using a single PA.

You're using the PA, there just aren't any special visual effects to clue you in on that. Basically, PA's work differently for Rangers. They don't do any exceptional damage, moreso they have differing effects (Increasing Accuracy, Lowering PP cost, knocking enemies down etc).

In the magical land of beautiful women and candy bars

How much of an effect does the lv10 RA ability (I don't know the name) have on Sp. Effects? [Actually, not even sure if it is at RA 10, it gives a 10% boost to Sp. Effects occurring].

Is it a noticeable boost for any of you who actually use it? I'm trying to think of a different ability to use since I only used Full Charge for Olga Spiritus/Angelus on Hard. Or a pair of 1 slot abilities that would be good to use.
    PSP2i:
    Akira l Human (F) HU3/RA22/BR50 Lv.200
    Saiyuki l CAST (F) HU50/RA22/BR5 Lv.200

Edit: Nevermind. Thanks for the quick answer!
    Last edited by cbwing0; Oct 21, 2010 at 02:16 PM.

The Magnanimous Guardian Magician's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cbwing0 View Post
    So linking a PA (or bullets, I guess I should say), just modifies the normal attack by the percents listed in the PA description? Do any bullets have effects other than increasing or decreasing various attributes?
    Some, yes. Such as buster shoot for rifles, boma banga for grenades, buster prism for lasers, yak zakkenga for crossbows. These bullets are good for flinching or knocking down larger enemies. But the bulk of bullet arts in PSP2 merely alter attributes.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoton View Post
    1)I meant besides there I'm trying to find out about fakis and falz room decorations as well as info on the rare boss phenomena... like is it only orga dyran or are there other bosses in rare areas?

Basically I'm after some decent weapons that fit my character preference, like Dyran slayer, or Kokuintou Houzuki

2) also how can one acquire the tethis?

3) Should I work on missions in Story mode or do the open missions while on multi-mode?
    Last edited by Tails_night; Oct 21, 2010 at 04:39 PM.
    I just wanna break this crown, but it's hard when I'm so rundown. Your so sick oh narcissistic cannibal... got to bring myself back from the dead!

Quote Originally Posted by Akuno Ayanokoji View Post
    How much of an effect does the lv10 RA ability (I don't know the name) have on Sp. Effects? [Actually, not even sure if it is at RA 10, it gives a 10% boost to Sp. Effects occurring].

Is it a noticeable boost for any of you who actually use it? I'm trying to think of a different ability to use since I only used Full Charge for Olga Spiritus/Angelus on Hard. Or a pair of 1 slot abilities that would be good to use.
    Well, you kinda answered it yourself! It's a 10% boost. I personally use it for everything except Gemaga. I noticed a fairly large difference with my Tumikiri's incap proccing with it on. I'd recommend it. It's unlocked at level 8, by the way.

↑↑ PSO-World Chat // PSO-World Ventrilo ↓↓

I wonder if it's a 10% boost multiplier on whatever the proc chance is on your effect, or a flat 10% boost.
    The latter would be quite overpowered, and the former underpowered.
    ”うーぅす, おはよー!
    あたしはミカ!
    今日も一日がんばっていこーね!"