Page 174 of 463 FirstFirst ... 74124164171172173174175176177184224274 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 4625

Quote Originally Posted by Randomness View Post
    Try binding it to your item palette. Assuming it functions identically to PSU.
    I meant where do you find the gun, story mode? Or do I start off with it? I feel kinda useless when people need help purifying the big switches.

Are the DLC missions already installed in the US/EU? if so, were they renamed?
    PSO2
    Titan200 -CAST- RA 40- HU 45- FO 19- GU 50- FI 55
    Titan200 -Human -FO 19- HU 35-FI 20
    Marionette -Newman-FO 50- TE 31

Quote Originally Posted by Titan200 View Post
    Are the DLC missions already installed in the US/EU? if so, were they renamed?
    They are not. The items are in the game, but there are no legitimate ways to get them at this time.
    Vanguard Race Guide ~ Japanese DLC In All Regions
    Announcement from SEGA: There are minor delays on ships 1~10 due to a signal failure. All other lines are running a good service.

Thanks for the reply =)
    PSO2
    Titan200 -CAST- RA 40- HU 45- FO 19- GU 50- FI 55
    Titan200 -Human -FO 19- HU 35-FI 20
    Marionette -Newman-FO 50- TE 31

The Artist Formerly Known As... Something Else SammaeltheDark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Izuna View Post
    They are not. The items are in the game, but there are no legitimate ways to get them at this time.
    At least one DL mission has been confirmed to be on-disc now. The Kasch Test multimode mission is the localized name of one of the Maximum Attack events where you fight Dol Vaveer at the end.
    I dunno the prereqs to get it to appear, though, so just keep doing other missions
    ノーマン (Nohman), Lv.125 Male Human, BR 34, 1 Rebirth (PSP2i)

What affects player rank and how can I raise it?

Challenge rank, Battle rank, number of partner cards, and weapon collection rate. Challenge and Battle rank wil change the color, partner card changes the width, and weapon collection rate changes the heigth.

Quote Originally Posted by zrankfappa View Post
    I meant where do you find the gun, story mode? Or do I start off with it? I feel kinda useless when people need help purifying the big switches.
    At the beggining of every purify mission, there is a terminal right beside the starting gate. Make sure you look for it. Select it and you can get your gun there. At the end of the mission, it gets returned automatically. If you leave the party or find some way to keep it, it hogs up on space in inventory because you cant put it in storage. lol

Also has anyone else noticed that some weapons require more PP to use technics? Like two different B tank wands can both require different amounts of PP to use. Its kind of annoying. :/ they already use up hella PP to begin with.
    Last edited by terrell707; Sep 22, 2010 at 09:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurosu View Post
    Hm, damn. I really gotta find some people to play this with.
    Darn SEGA for penalizing the solo player!
    But is the rest of my conjecture correct?
    i´m on the same situation...i was waiting for and hour to get 4 players last night to play challenge mission 2 and only get to the second stage them everybody quit =(....then i enter a party for challenge mode and we go across challenge I, from 1 to 5....if you are getting online count me in to get through challenge II...send me a pm if you re going online

Sorry for the double post but i think i answered my own question. It seems if you match element with element of rod/wand/madoog, it takes less than normal PP. Dont match element of weapon and it takes more PP. Put it on a neutral weapon, it takes normal PP (the amount it says on your player information for PAs is what i consider normal).