Page 454 of 463 FirstFirst ... 354404444451452453454455456457 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,540 of 4625

Quote Originally Posted by Scale of Judgment View Post
    In offline multiplayer they a bit strong. The Online multiplayer is perhaps the hardest of them all because you cannot chain past 3 in a rotation.
    Single player mode is easy mode for the most part.
    is it still at least possible to solo?

this might be a dumb question. but because gold/silver nanos arent invincible in psp2, can a black nano kill a beast that's in gold/silver?

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    The PSO outfits, Ethan Coat Replica, Hyuga Replica, Laia Replica, Karen Replica, Illuminus Coat, Voloyal Set, Ceremonial Set, S rank Mirage Blast/SUV units, and whatever music disk and rooms I haven't named yet.

Might be missing something, but I honestly can't name them all off the top of my head.

Edit: These items only apply to US/EU versions. JP has trade missions for specific outfits and parts.
    Thanks. Does leveling your types surmount to helping you clear higher rank missions. I am planning to challenge Magashi plan when my Vanguard is lv 25.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblewine View Post
    Thanks. Does leveling your types surmount to helping you clear higher rank missions. I am planning to challenge Magashi plan when my Vanguard is lv 25.
    Stat bonuses from the type associated with increases, so in your case, you'll have higher EVA by type level 25.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by pspfan36 View Post
    this might be a dumb question. but because gold/silver nanos arent invincible in psp2, can a black nano kill a beast that's in gold/silver?
    Well of course,if you went black nano and your friend was either of those,if you are not careful enough,you could kill your friend.it happened to me twice with my friend....only that it killed meXD
    Last edited by XTenguX; Dec 25, 2011 at 10:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by adonis565 View Post
    is it still at least possible to solo?
    Yes, all the missions except Challenge Mode and Sand March are soloable. You will however have to work hard for the S grade for the Tacticals if possible.

Anyone have any advice on fixing a problem with my control nub. It gets stuck in one postion making my character auto run (I wish auto run existed in this version) or sluggishly move around. If I used alcohol and a Q-tip would that fix it?
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblewine View Post
    Anyone have any advice on fixing a problem with my control nub. It gets stuck in one postion making my character auto run (I wish auto run existed in this version) or sluggishly move around. If I used alcohol and a Q-tip would that fix it?
    Take apart your psp... perhapppsss..
    - [Playing Guitar] -
    http://www.youtube.com/user/CrackerCrums Check out my Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by レッドファンタシースター View Post
    Take apart your psp... perhapppsss..
    I wonder if owning one of the first older models that the control nub is giving me problems. I don't know how to dissemble my psp.

Anyone know about Vita? I like some of the games and would like to know if I can transfer PSPo2 to it and still be able to ADHOC with my friend's PSP. Anyone???