Page 190 of 463 FirstFirst ... 90140180187188189190191192193200240290 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 4625

Quote Originally Posted by zombiemoshpit84 View Post
    this may sound dumb, but how do i get lous' partner card? i see there is a title for becomeing friends with her. i have all the other friend titles but not lou. iv gone thru the story missions once. do i have to run them again but make different choices? if so what missoins/choices do i need to do. and can i get other partner cards i might not know about this way? thanks in advance. i love you all <3
    Need to do the Side Mission which is a Tactical Mission in Clad 6 called Crimson Warrior.

PSP2 US: D'Ante - Human - Male - Level 150 - [VA 28] [HU 10] [RA 12] [FO 10] - Battle Rank: F - Challenge Rank: Elite
    No matter how hard the challenge or how great the fall this indomitable spirit will always stand tall..
    Titles left: 17 Comp, 7 Collect, 4 Challenge, 8 Battle, 1 Special

Quote Originally Posted by Tails_night View Post
    So I'm wondering where a good place to get magashi items would be?

I've also heard rumors of a Magashi bedroom decoration in PSP2... is this true?

Lastly aside from Soul eater, are there other scythes?
    im not sure but i know there was bolth soul eater [A] and soul banish [S] in psp1. i dont see why they would not make it into psp2. i dont know were to find them but i have faith in your hunting ability! good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Eternity View Post
    Need to do the Side Mission which is a Tactical Mission in Clad 6 called Crimson Warrior.
    thank you for the lightning quick reply! any other non story mission partner cards you know about? id like to see huga and karen make an apperence. if not im still hopeing they will make it into the expansion.

thank you for the lightning quick reply! any other non story mission partner cards you know about? id like to see huga and karen make an apperence. if not im still hopeing they will make it into the expansion.
    You get Ethan and Karen from a Side Mission called Heroes Rondo and Shizuru from getting the True Ending. You also get Magashi from Crimson Warrior.

PSP2 US: D'Ante - Human - Male - Level 150 - [VA 28] [HU 10] [RA 12] [FO 10] - Battle Rank: F - Challenge Rank: Elite
    No matter how hard the challenge or how great the fall this indomitable spirit will always stand tall..

im not sure but i know there was bolth soul eater [A] and soul banish [S] in psp1. i dont see why they would not make it into psp2. i dont know were to find them but i have faith in your hunting ability! good luck
    I'm aware of those being in but I heard there were more scythe weapons in the game.

Now I just need to find out about Magashi weapons. I know they come from the Magashi's but I'm not sure where is a good place to get the magashi sword, magadog, and the other ones.
    I just wanna break this crown, but it's hard when I'm so rundown. Your so sick oh narcissistic cannibal... got to bring myself back from the dead!

How different are the endings? I did 9 or 10 of the 1 - 1 Story Missions on Hard after getting the Good Ending and I still got only the Good Ending.

PSO2 & PSPortable2 Addict Amherst_Wind's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tails_night View Post
    I'm aware of those being in but I heard there were more scythe weapons in the game.

Now I just need to find out about Magashi weapons. I know they come from the Magashi's but I'm not sure where is a good place to get the magashi sword, magadog, and the other ones.
    Theres the Chronos Scythe, its a Double Saber. Comes with Lv2 Death effect.
    50% Dark, comes from MA X trade mission for 90 PS Badges and 1 Photon Code.
    - - - - - - - PS Zero: Anna - - - - - -|- - - - - PS Portable: Amherst - - - - -

How do I get higher lvl PA's?
    Martial arts Tricking. Tricks lol. http://www.youtube.com/user/Vellusta

@ForteGunnerW: Find higher level PA disks.

Does Saika Hyori drop from gamega? I've gotten the sword three times and haven't seen the either the twin daggers or the single once.

If anyone has gotten them off him let me know!