Page 185 of 463 FirstFirst ... 85135175182183184185186187188195235285 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 4625
    Sword of Azure Lightning Akio-Kasai's Avatar

So here's a question, my girlfriend accidentally sold her Heavenly Ring without realizing it, is there anywhere that it drops or some way to get it back without restarting?

Nope. It's a one time only thing.

Hmm that's too bad, if she weren't already level 51 she could restart, oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by richie_027 View Post
    Anyone have any idea when the PSO cloth's become available? I have cleared story mode on normal and main character is 80 if that helps at all...
    You'll probably have to clear Story on Hard in order for you to unlock said PSO clothes, then again, you could have imported said PSO Clothes from PSP1

Quote Originally Posted by Drawers View Post
    Do some of the new clothes come in seperate pieces?
    A Majority of new outfits are single peice, it was to save time and money on the developers part.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck_Norris View Post
    Could someone explain exactly what these Extend Codes are? I can't seem to find out. Also, is there any point to a beast gunner now?
    Extend Codes are what you can do after grinding a weapon to max, once you add an extend code onto a weapon, it will become an S rank weapon, and have a substantial increase in power, aswell as the option to add an aditional effect, like a stun effect, to your weapon.

Beast Gunner?
    I personally find races dependant on what Photon Blast you prefer and type on playstyle. I see no wrongs with a Beast Gunner, but once leveled, pretty sure is gonna be quite a fun type to try.

oh um... little late?

Quote Originally Posted by Akio-Kasai View Post
    So here's a question, my girlfriend accidentally sold her Heavenly Ring without realizing it, is there anywhere that it drops or some way to get it back without restarting?
    You could probably find someone to trade it to her. Its only a 3 star item. Plus its pretty easy to get. You only need to die 10 times to get the title for it...

If she REALLY wanted it, one of you could back up your save file to the pc, then start a whole new one, get the title and item, trade it to her game, then transfer your original save file back onto the Memory Stick...

Anyway, here's my question.... I'm using a Beast Hunter right now, and I want to carry around a ranged weapon and slap it onto my palette for those annoying bosses that love to fly around(Omnagoug/Dark Falz 1st Form/etc.)... And I was thinking between Dual Handguns, a Rifle, and Laser Cannon... Any suggestions?
    Last edited by •Col•; Sep 24, 2010 at 10:25 PM.

If its only for fliers, go with rifles, If you want to chain with it too, Go with dual handguns. The laser is too slow for practical use against bosses.
    Proud owner of the PSP2 free vent server

Check out the IRC group, for those who prefer to type.

Just a quick question? Where I can get Giresta 11+? Are there some specific missions where the droprate is good?
    トビ~

Quote Originally Posted by Colaya View Post
    You could probably find someone to trade it to her. Its only a 3 star item. Plus its pretty easy to get. You only need to die 10 times to get the title for it...

If she REALLY wanted it, one of you could back up your save file to the pc, then start a whole new one, get the title and item, trade it to her game, then transfer your original save file back onto the Memory Stick...

Anyway, here's my question.... I'm using a Beast Hunter right now, and I want to carry around a ranged weapon and slap it onto my palette for those annoying bosses that love to fly around(Omnagoug/Dark Falz 1st Form/etc.)... And I was thinking between Dual Handguns, a Rifle, and Laser Cannon... Any suggestions?
    Sadly it's Untradeable, as I already tried trading the one I had to her.

Quick question:

Does the "HP affects damage" effect cause you to do more damage when you have higher HP or lower HP? Thanks.

Also, what does STA do, and how useful is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Seth Astra View Post
    Quick question:

Does the "HP affects damage" effect cause you to do more damage when you have higher HP or lower HP? Thanks.

Also, what does STA do, and how useful is it?
    HP affects damage

Lower hp
    (amount of missing hp / max hp) x N, N = Lv1 12% 15% 18% 21% 24% Lv5

Sta

Resistance to status effects. Useless, stun and ice are the most dangerous, and dangerous enough that you should use a proper resist unit in areas with lots of it. Sleep is semi dangerous too if you're way underleveled. Rest can be sol atomizer'd instantly.