Page 204 of 463 FirstFirst ... 104154194201202203204205206207214254304 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 4625

Quote Originally Posted by terrell707 View Post
    if a mission has already started but everyone is in town, can people still join ur party?
    Once a mission is started, not selected mind you, no one can join your party.

Question about a glitch:

I haven't experienced it yet, but I hear in the mission "Awoken Serpent" and "Sand March" when you reach the boss, it freezes the party leader's screen and you end up having to reset your PSP without saving. Does this only happen on a certain rank? Or does it happen every time you fight THAT boss?

... Or is this glitch fixed already and I'm just missing something?
    Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Miyo View Post
    Question about a glitch:

I haven't experienced it yet, but I hear in the mission "Awoken Serpent" and "Sand March" when you reach the boss, it freezes the party leader's screen and you end up having to reset your PSP without saving. Does this only happen on a certain rank? Or does it happen every time you fight THAT boss?

Thanks in advance!
    For AS I heard it happened on B rank only. I can't be sure. I've just heard it was some ranks. Dx Hopefully that helps.

It was happening on the JPN side when Sand March was done on B. I believe that it was on certain ranks. I'm not sure about Awoken Serpent, since I rarely play Moatoob missions.

I believe the JPN servers fixed it with it's most recent downtime. I haven't played those missions since I came across that glitch.

From what I'm hearing that the US servers still have it. I haven't unlocked Sand March or Awoken Serpent on the US side to know for myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Miyo View Post
    Question about a glitch:

Thanks in advance!
    Haven't heard anything about Sand March but for Awoken Serpert it's the B rank version of it that freezes up the game.

PSP2 US: D'Ante - Human - Male - Level 150 - [VA 28] [HU 10] [RA 12] [FO 10] - Battle Rank: F - Challenge Rank: Elite
    No matter how hard the challenge or how great the fall this indomitable spirit will always stand tall..
    Titles left: 17 Comp, 7 Collect, 4 Challenge, 8 Battle, 1 Special

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Eternity View Post
    Haven't heard anything about Sand March but for Awoken Serpert it's the B rank version of it that freezes up the game.
    So I guess it's safe to assume it was only active when done on B?

Okay thanks for all the quick replies guys.

So it seems it only happens on "Awoken Serpent B"? Well then I won't do that mission until it's fixed.
    I don't think I'll play "Sand March" either, or hasn't that glitch happened on "Sand March"? According to PSPedia2 "Sand March" is glitched too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ami View Post
    So I guess it's safe to assume it was only active when done on B?
    I don't think anyone has mentioned the problem on the other ranks. But I know from experience B rank it does happen.

Player Rank is represented by discs but I don't understand how the discs represent it. I currently have 4 purple discs under my player rank, anyone know what that means?
    Last edited by Infinite Eternity; Oct 5, 2010 at 04:05 PM.

PSP2 US: D'Ante - Human - Male - Level 150 - [VA 28] [HU 10] [RA 12] [FO 10] - Battle Rank: F - Challenge Rank: Elite
    No matter how hard the challenge or how great the fall this indomitable spirit will always stand tall..
    Titles left: 17 Comp, 7 Collect, 4 Challenge, 8 Battle, 1 Special

Sword of Azure Lightning Akio-Kasai's Avatar

Anyone know where to find Sange? I'm trying to get all the Katana like weapons, but this one has no Drop information.

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Eternity View Post
    Player Rank is represented by discs but I don't understand how the discs represent it. I currently have 4 purple discs under my player rank, anyone know what that means?
    The height of your player rank (the number of disks you have stacked vertically) is based on your overall weapon collection rate. 1 disk at 0% +, 2 at 20% +, 3 at 40% +, 4 at 60%+, 5 at 80%+.