Page 158 of 463 FirstFirst ... 58108148155156157158159160161168208258 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 4625

Quote Originally Posted by Mortalis View Post
    You need to equip techs onto a rod, wand, or Tech Mag to use them.
    ok I gotcha. I'm still used to phantasy star online where you can just use photons by themselves. Thanks!

So I downloaded the game and then went and then did the install, played all night and a little bit this morning and then came back a couple of hours later and after one mission it mentioned that the game data was corrupt but didn't make my game asplode and let me continue playing. Was that just the install option having a derp moment and would turning the install options back on be the fix or will just be something that happens time to time with the install option? Id like to hope it isn't the stick having any problems considering i just bought it 2 days ago >__>

Quote Originally Posted by Floptart View Post
    Yeah I guess you're right. But couldnt they have just saved your status each time you finished using the trade table?
    The game does save before and after you use start trading.

I have a question, even though this one is more PSO-world related.

Do we have a password we normally use or something when online? I've seen a few PSO-world groups but they all have passwords on them.
    Real Heroes do not fight wars. They are born to prevent them.

Sorry for the horrible quality!
    Kenneth Silver - Male - Human - Former Guardian... for now.

I have a Online related question, is the online stick acting wonky for anybody?
    I keep getting these sg4041 errors and I really want to play online. =/

The Artist Formerly Known As... Something Else SammaeltheDark's Avatar

I couldn't help but to notice there is no Import DLC item option under Import like on JP PSP2. Have there been any official statements about their being no paid DLC (or the free ones for that matter) for EN PSP2?

If there is none, they're giving up free money. People'd actually buy the items
    ノーマン (Nohman), Lv.125 Male Human, BR 34, 1 Rebirth (PSP2i)

Quote Originally Posted by teBa View Post
    So I downloaded the game and then went and then did the install, played all night and a little bit this morning and then came back a couple of hours later and after one mission it mentioned that the game data was corrupt but didn't make my game asplode and let me continue playing. Was that just the install option having a derp moment and would turning the install options back on be the fix or will just be something that happens time to time with the install option? Id like to hope it isn't the stick having any problems considering i just bought it 2 days ago >__>
    if it makes you feel any better i got the same message but nothing happened... must be some kind of bug

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipsed57 View Post
    if it makes you feel any better i got the same message but nothing happened... must be some kind of bug
    Ya I just got done playing for another 3 hours without it giving that error so I'm just gonna assume it was just a fluke.

Quote Originally Posted by SammaeltheDark View Post
    I couldn't help but to notice there is no Import DLC item option under Import like on JP PSP2. Have there been any official statements about their being no paid DLC (or the free ones for that matter) for EN PSP2?

If there is none, they're giving up free money. People'd actually buy the items
    No DLC, sorry. Only the JP version has them.

-Wayu

Isn't Vivienne's side-story supposed to reflect whether or not you imported your character from psp1? Because I did import mine (from a completed story as well) and she still treated me as a stranger, going so far as saying she was still searching for her partner.