Page 175 of 463 FirstFirst ... 75125165172173174175176177178185225275 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 4625

I was wondering about that since I'm used to linking Techs to create %s for wands/rods/etc.

Edit: Oh, another question.

In the demo, there wasn't a way to show how meseta was distributed. Last I played was PSU for 360, where you could set it to Pick Up, Set in Order, or Random. I'll be getting this tomorrow and was wondering if it's officially an option or is it automatically one of the 3 I mentioned.
    Last edited by Rashiid; Sep 22, 2010 at 09:52 AM.
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

I have a question. If you fail a story mode mission, when you restart it, does it affect the ending? Or does it class it as your first time attempting?

x
    Phantasy Star Zero

Dave - 3180 6192 7982

Quote Originally Posted by Rashiid View Post
    I was wondering about that since I'm used to linking Techs to create %s for wands/rods/etc.

Edit: Oh, another question.

In the demo, there wasn't a way to show how meseta was distributed. Last I played was PSU for 360, where you could set it to Pick Up, Set in Order, or Random. I'll be getting this tomorrow and was wondering if it's officially an option or is it automatically one of the 3 I mentioned.
    In this game, you get your own set of drops. So when you play online, the drops, be it money or items are YOURS. The other players get there own set of drops. What you get is also affected by your level and your class (force, hunter, etc)

Hope that helps.

x
    Phantasy Star Zero

Dave - 3180 6192 7982

Oh, that's interesting. I was wondering why my friend would keep saying "I can't pick that up." Thanks a bunch!
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

RA Questions:
    1. From what I've seen I should stack my armor with hit modules?

2. I don't get how power shot (which increases ATK) does more damage then hit shot (raises ACC) when ACC is the primary damage source and ATK contributes only 1/4th the damage.

3. Been using dual handgun / rifle mostly with PP save on the handguns I've heard the knock back shot on rifle is important I just haven't picked it up yet. How is the elemental shot though compared to power shot?

4. Machine gun seems really weak, I was thinking about a nade launcher for AoE though laser cannon seems cool too but I hate the shotgun.

5. What's best for melee to get pp back was thinking dual dagger because of its extend cost and fast attack or handgun/saber

.... that's all I can think of atm if anyone has any other RA info that would be great kinda new to them XD

oh anyone have the link to the japanese psp2 wiki

1. If you cant hit things, yes.
    2. It doesnt change your stats. It changes the dmg the bullet inflicts and its chance to hit.
    4. Nade is ok solo on bosses with tons of hit boxes you can hit, but other than that it kind of sucks. Laser cannon is good for maps with a lot of narrow hallways, but that's it. Shotgun sucks early, when you get lvl 21+ PAs it gets 5 shots and becomes MUCH better.
    5. Both are fine

I'm new to Phantasy Star and how things work, but I did have a general question. I chose Hunter as my Type because it said newbie friendly and I've been mainly using dual saber with a saber/shield every now and then. I tried some range when I switched classes but I felt like it was extremely underpowered. I was the class where you can use both. Is ranged a lot less powerful than melee or am I not doing something right? I had a weapon (dual pistols) that had higher numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by ttocs View Post
    I'm new to Phantasy Star and how things work, but I did have a general question. I chose Hunter as my Type because it said newbie friendly and I've been mainly using dual saber with a saber/shield every now and then. I tried some range when I switched classes but I felt like it was extremely underpowered. I was the class where you can use both. Is ranged a lot less powerful than melee or am I not doing something right? I had a weapon (dual pistols) that had higher numbers.
    Rangers are more for building chains if I recall. Though traps can do some good damage. Grab some EX traps and watch the DPS roll in. I believe I heard the Ranger can outdamage Hunter near the end game though. (Don't quote me on that last sentence)
    US/EU PS2/PC:
    Mortalis - Lvl 150 Masterforce.
    Dies Irae - Lvl 136 Gunmaster.

JP:
    Exitium - Lvl 122 Gunmaster.

Hey guys, I hope this question hasn't been asked already.
    Is it possible to play the US or PAL version of PSP2 in Japanese? I kinda doubt it, but just thought I'd ask...

Quote Originally Posted by ttocs View Post
    I'll try to answer this one.

Hunters are for beginners. They also specialize in using Melee weapons. For ranged, they only "need" a handgun. For magic/Technics, they only "need" a Madoog (also called a T-Mag). As a whole though, you can just blow through most enemies using your melee weapons. They can use guns and stuff, it's just not as optimal. Plus, they can only cap the skills related to those weapons at 15 (out of 30).

Rangers are for intermediate players. They are masters of the range weapons. Note that ranged means (from a distance). Feel free to go commando/Halo/stereotypical shooter guy here. They can get those ranged skills to 30. But everything else to 15. They tend to use melee weapons well, but not because of their strength, but their accuracy. I'm not sure how they do with Technics though.

Forces are for "Expert" players. They're masters of the Technic abilities and can get those skills to 30. And while they can dish out some great damage, they take more then the rest as well. This also makes them good support characters. They can also make decent use of guns just because they also fight at a distance. And while they aren't good at melee by any means, every Force tends to carry 1 kind of melee weapon with them for those "exception" situations.

Vanguards are the Jack of All Trades guys. They can do everything decently but nothing great. They can get all Ranged, Melee and Technic skills to 20. They also work a tad better with single handed weapons. Vanguards are adaptable and to use them well, you'll want to make sure your weapon selection (Palette) is equipped to handle any situation. Also, don't underestimate the power of Traps. Vanguards learn an ability to make their traps stronger. This comes into play with EX-traps.

I hope that was enough to answer your question.

Now I'll add a few questions myself here:

I) What is the "real" use of a Crossbow as a Vanguard?
    II) The ability Partnership, does that have any use for online, or is that just for NPC partners?
    Real Heroes do not fight wars. They are born to prevent them.

Sorry for the horrible quality!
    Kenneth Silver - Male - Human - Former Guardian... for now.