Page 183 of 463 FirstFirst ... 83133173180181182183184185186193233283 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 4625

So will any other race get CAST parts like in the previous Phantasy Star POrtable, or do just CASTS?

Also whats the name of the mission with the Magashi parts and or Maddog?
    I just wanna break this crown, but it's hard when I'm so rundown. Your so sick oh narcissistic cannibal... got to bring myself back from the dead!

Quote Originally Posted by Tails_night View Post
    So will any other race get CAST parts like in the previous Phantasy Star POrtable, or do just CASTS?

Also whats the name of the mission with the Magashi parts and or Maddog?
    -Unless it was first a fleshie clothing (like Voloyal set). Then Cast parts are for Casts only.

Or you mean if fleshies are allowed to buy Cast Parts? If you mean that, then yes, fleshies are able to purchase cast parts for their cast alts. Which is great since in my jpn copy only my main character has finished both normal and hard mode.

-Any mission in which you fight a horde of Magashi has a chance of dropping the Maddog/T-mag and/or a Sword with Magashi's head as the hilt(?) and his horn thing as the blade. The sword is always dark and have lv.1 death I think. There are no Magashi parts in PSPo2 iirc. But you can buy the PM device that gets the PM from using those parts in the room decor shop (The dog one I think it was, I never gotten the PM on PSU so I don't remember).

My memory's shotty at the mission name. I wanna say The Lonely Scientist (it's on Clad 6 for sure). But there's also the second side story mission (in which you sneak around), and Magashi Erradication. There's also a bonus path in MAX II if you got the rare path. But, I don't know if that got ported over with the Eng. version

O.O so there's no Cast shells for magashi parts, talk about a let down, looks like I'm tossing out that idea for my CAST lol... I had previously heard you could get the shells to give your CAST the Magashi body. I know cast parts are for cast, and yes I meant can a fleshie obtain cast parts, mainly because I heard it was possible to legitimately get the new magashi arms, legs, and torso to equip on your CAST.

Thanks bunches.
    I just wanna break this crown, but it's hard when I'm so rundown. Your so sick oh narcissistic cannibal... got to bring myself back from the dead!

This thread for game help too? Since I need some on Chapter 10 Act 1 boss :U
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by prowler_; Sep 24, 2010 at 08:33 AM. Reason: Messed up spoilers

1. drop a lot of EX traps
    2. ???
    3. Profit

Quote Originally Posted by Tails_night View Post
    O.O so there's no Cast shells for magashi parts, talk about a let down, looks like I'm tossing out that idea for my CAST lol... I had previously heard you could get the shells to give your CAST the Magashi body. I know cast parts are for cast, and yes I meant can a fleshie obtain cast parts, mainly because I heard it was possible to legitimately get the new magashi arms, legs, and torso to equip on your CAST.

Thanks bunches.
    OH THAT'S WHAT YOU MEANT. You gotta be more specific in the future hon. Well I answered your question on your profile O ^Ob

Is there a way around, and/or into the PSP wifi thing, with out having to out in your adress?

Is the Rappy costume in this version? Or do I have to transfer a character from the first game?

It's probably in here. I don't think I've found a single piece of clothing which isn't obtainable in the 2nd game. You just have to use alternative ways of getting it, in the game. Some things may be obtainable as a trade mission thing. So if you can import it, likely you can get it.

also finish story mode hard to get the rest of the clothes parts on the shop....the rest are found on exchange missions.