Page 186 of 463 FirstFirst ... 86136176183184185186187188189196236286 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 4625

So what's a good mirage blast to use with a Newman? I've used lighting since it was available and enjoy it. Beat the game and have the 50k+ cost ones for sale now, thinking I should change elements. Also is the massive cost just because of 1 more stamina?

I didn't like fire much since it just hit in front of me, never tried ice or earth, lighting hits everything around me for a good range so I enjoyed it. Haven't tried light but I hear it just buffs?

PSO2 & PSPortable2 Addict Amherst_Wind's Avatar

Earth without a doubt, its strength destroys any other Mirage Blast, and even though its close range, it still reaches quite a large area around you. Oh and obviously it kinda sucks against Earth enemies.
    - - - - - - - PS Zero: Anna - - - - - -|- - - - - PS Portable: Amherst - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amherst_Wind View Post
    Earth without a doubt, its strength destroys any other Mirage Blast, and even though its close range, it still reaches quite a large area around you. Oh and obviously it kinda sucks against Earth enemies.
    I'd argue for Lightning, simply because it can kill multiple waves. Obviously, you will have lightning set on your ground armor anyways, though. (Also, shock is awesome)
    Coming Soon!

Ground for everything not ground.
    Vanguard Race Guide ~ Japanese DLC In All Regions
    Announcement from SEGA: There are minor delays on ships 1~10 due to a signal failure. All other lines are running a good service.

where can i find Renga Chujin-shou besides in fight for food (im a vanguard)
    Phantasy Star Zero code 0045 5256 5210 nickname Sace class FOmar

Quote Originally Posted by Sace View Post
    where can i find Renga Chujin-shou besides in fight for food (im a vanguard)
    http://psp2.psupedia.info/Skill_discs

Lots of places, take your pick!

I'm a level 55 VAnewm, havn't beaten story mode, and I'm pretty certain I can't get those resist units yet. That said, should I equip a unit that adds +10 ATP, or one that adds +10 STA? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Seth Astra View Post
    I'm a level 55 VAnewm, havn't beaten story mode, and I'm pretty certain I can't get those resist units yet. That said, should I equip a unit that adds +10 ATP, or one that adds +10 STA? Thanks.
    +10 STA for now until you get your resists. 10 ATP won't do a thing. I personally stick ATA units into most of my extra slots (good for beasts and for fighting monsters 10+ lvls higher than you).
    www.xat.com/psp2 to chat about psp2 and to run with an english speaking psp2 community.

【JP PSPo2:i】 [FNewm Lvl83 FO11] [FDewm Lvl90 FO12] [FCast Lvl200 HU30 BR30] [FBeast Lvl198 HU30 BR 28]

Ah, okay. BTW, when and where can I get resists?

Iirc you get most resists from the killing XY-boss 5 times titles. Just check at http://psp2.psupedia.info/Main_Page the titles.
    トビ~