Page 187 of 463 FirstFirst ... 87137177184185186187188189190197237287 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 4625

I would really like to start playing Internet Multi with my 25/4 Force, but I don't have level 11 resta and I have already been chastised once for not having it.

1) Is there an easy way of getting Resta 11 offline...is it true that it won't be in the Battle Shop until character level 100?

2) What's the likelihood of getting it online, and where?...PSUPedia2 shows that it only drops in Habirao F.D., but I'm not even sure when that's available...

3) I am sure that people have extra discs, what's the going price/trade to get one?

Just seems strange that an AoE heal is very hard to get, makes being a techer not so great at low levels, IMHO...
    Last edited by Zelendria_Ru; Sep 25, 2010 at 04:16 PM.

keep playing offline until you get resta 11. I got my Resta 11+ without even trying since I just played normally and played all missions as I unlock them.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by ashley50 View Post
    keep playing offline until you get resta 11. I got my Resta 11+ without even trying since I just played normally and played all missions as I unlock them.
    That's not particularly helpful, as I mentioned, I am looking to play online. No clue where/when/what level you were/ when it dropped?

Quote Originally Posted by Zelendria_Ru View Post
    That's not particularly helpful, as I mentioned, I am looking to play online. No clue where/when/what level you were/ when it dropped?
    Just go beat story mode. You'll unlock missions and get good exp and MP. I got my resta without trying too.

i waswondering how to beat the black cat white cat dlc mission i now the first gate is clap and thats about it and help would be wonderrfull and much thanked

The sidescrolling DLC mission... Am I supposed to be unable to fire off Mirage Blasts in it?
    Coming Soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Randomness View Post
    The sidescrolling DLC mission... Am I supposed to be unable to fire off Mirage Blasts in it?
    Yes, and you have enough EX Traps for the entire mission anyway.
    Vanguard Race Guide ~ Japanese DLC In All Regions
    Announcement from SEGA: There are minor delays on ships 1~10 due to a signal failure. All other lines are running a good service.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelendria_Ru View Post
    3) I am sure that people have extra discs, what's the going price/trade to get one?
    Can't trade PA's.