Page 209 of 463 FirstFirst ... 109159199206207208209210211212219259309 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 4625

I just got the game last night and I'm seriously having the hardest time deciding which class to be haha I'm a perfectionist. I've decided I'd probably like to be a force because of their diversity in attacks,but I was wondering how they get their pp back. Do you forces just switch to a melée weapon when you're low? And wouldn't the damage you do with them really lackluster?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wash View Post
    I just got the game last night and I'm seriously having the hardest time deciding which class to be haha I'm a perfectionist. I've decided I'd probably like to be a force because of their diversity in attacks,but I was wondering how they get their pp back. Do you forces just switch to a melée weapon when you're low? And wouldn't the damage you do with them really lackluster?

Thanks
    To be honest, I just wait it out. Though I probably could get a pair of twin daggers to help waste time as it recovers.

I'm trying to get Vanguard to lv 25 so I can get that PP restore rate ability. That'll help, I hope.
    » PSOW IRC'rs group! «
    Events, screenshots, and chocolate-coated presents inside!

↑↑ PSO-World Chat // PSO-World Ventrilo ↓↓

Quote Originally Posted by 8BitGinno View Post
    To be honest, I just wait it out. Though I probably could get a pair of twin daggers to help waste time as it recovers.

I'm trying to get Vanguard to lv 25 so I can get that PP restore rate ability. That'll help, I hope.
    I'm told PP Boost and PP Hi Boost are better to use than PP Restore Rate

PSP2 US: D'Ante - Human - Male - Level 150 - [VA 28] [HU 10] [RA 12] [FO 10] - Battle Rank: F - Challenge Rank: Elite
    No matter how hard the challenge or how great the fall this indomitable spirit will always stand tall..
    Titles left: 17 Comp, 7 Collect, 4 Challenge, 8 Battle, 1 Special

Alright well I made a force (well, my friend did) so thank you for your input. Look for Washii online!

I have been poking around and what the heck are CFW and OFW? I see them mentioned a lot but I can't figure out what they actually are.

Quote Originally Posted by lilibat View Post
    I have been poking around and what the heck are CFW and OFW? I see them mentioned a lot but I can't figure out what they actually are.
    OFW stands for official firmware. CFW stands for custom firmware.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike;
    OFW stands for official firmware. CFW stands for custom firmware.
    Thanks!

Here's a good question: Why the hell do all the humanoid units backstrafe at 800 miles an hour, especially in Gemaga?
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

Sword of Azure Lightning Akio-Kasai's Avatar

Okay from what I've read, the point system between Normal and Hard are supposed to be separate. I got the Good Ending on Normal and got the Normal Ending on Hard. When I finished the Side Stories and returned to normal mode for True Ending, I got the Normal Ending.

I'm assuming Normal and Hard ARE actually linked?

In the magical land of beautiful women and candy bars

Ok, this is aimed to any of the former jp vets, or the new english vets who have gotten it.

In getting Tsumikiri hyori, is it dropped from Shizuru himself, the clear boxes, or do you get it (have a chance of getting it that is) from completing the mission with an S rank?

I know that i will know when I get it, but this is just really nagging me right now XD

PS, this is in Gemaga if you couldn't figure it out.
    PSP2i:
    Akira l Human (F) HU3/RA22/BR50 Lv.200
    Saiyuki l CAST (F) HU50/RA22/BR5 Lv.200