Page 218 of 463 FirstFirst ... 118168208215216217218219220221228268318 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 4625

Quote Originally Posted by Roontek View Post
    Awesome thanks, so every time I JA with an attack thats a critical? Or are you saying when you JA you have chances to Crit?
    You have a CHANCE to crit with all attacks. Guns and techs too. If you JA, you get automatic crits for each hit. However, you also have a chance to crit that crit. This then results in a double crit, lol.

↑↑ PSO-World Chat // PSO-World Ventrilo ↓↓

Here's a quick Q:

I see everyone saying about how they got their Tumikiri Hyori on Gemaga. That's easy to understand, but how exactly do you get them? Does Shizuru drop them? Are they in the clear boxes? Is it a random mission reward (like how NPCs give you PA discs or weapons)?

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Here's a quick Q:

I see everyone saying about how they got their Tumikiri Hyori on Gemaga. That's easy to understand, but how exactly do you get them? Does Shizuru drop them? Are they in the clear boxes? Is it a random mission reward (like how NPCs give you PA discs or weapons)?
    You can get it the JP method, the mission reward screen, which has an abysmal rate, or the new US way, they drop off Shizuru himself. This is how most people get theirs, as it's a much higher chance than the reward screen. I personally got mine off Shizuru :3

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandria View Post
    You can get it the JP method, the mission reward screen, which has an abysmal rate, or the new US way, they drop off Shizuru himself. This is how most people get theirs, as it's a much higher chance than the reward screen. I personally got mine off Shizuru :3
    I see. So it's a "rarely" chance from the Mission Rewards, or he can just drop it. Thanks, I wasn't sure.

I see. So it's a "rarely" chance from the Mission Rewards, or he can just drop it. Thanks, I wasn't sure.
    Though I'd say your best chance (If you have a good group) is to run Max Attack 4 and take the Shizuru route. I see at LEAST a Saika Hyori every run. I believe the rates for it are higher than Gemaga.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandria View Post
    Though I'd say your best chance (If you have a good group) is to run Max Attack 4 and take the Shizuru route. I see at LEAST a Saika Hyori every run. I believe the rates for it are higher than Gemaga.
    I don't know enough people with DLC (who play regularly) to have a good group for MAX. I won't play with randoms what with the semi-rampant hacking going on online. Besides that, it'd be a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Tails_night View Post
    Also is there any way to increase your chances of the bonus bosses appearing? or are they random as with their loactions and boss being random?
    There is no way to increase the chance you meet the bonus boss or get cake/pizza shops.

Here's a technical question:

What exactly causes a network error? I'm sure it could probably be a number of things, but it really starts to get annoying after a while. Sometimes when I'm playing online, I just get abruptly disconnected. It just happened to my party and I during an Urgent Mission online, and I'm getting annoyed at it. Does anyone know why this happens sometimes?

Here's a technical question:

What exactly causes a network error? I'm sure it could probably be a number of things, but it really starts to get annoying after a while. Sometimes when I'm playing online, I just get abruptly disconnected. It just happened to my party and I during an Urgent Mission online, and I'm getting annoyed at it. Does anyone know why this happens sometimes?
    I'm not sure but I'm currently experiencing one that has so far prevented me from playing online at all.
    Last edited by Cynical_Extent; Oct 16, 2010 at 02:10 AM.
    _PSP2en_
    Cynic - Human Male - Lv7x Lv10Hunter

Default psp2 cost???

Psn won't let me view the price on my Droid, how much is psp2 dd?

Btw I also can't get in cuz I dont have a psn account sry for he person who answers
    PSO characters: Kamahl HuCast lvl200, Lamar HuCast lvl133
    PSU characters: Bruce lvl 180 beast ff pt gm fm