Page 413 of 463 FirstFirst ... 313363403410411412413414415416423 ... LastLast
Results 4,121 to 4,130 of 4625

well im sitting on 7 extend codes.....just sitting in my storage. im just sayin.

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

Quote Originally Posted by Alisha View Post
    well im sitting on 7 extend codes.....just sitting in my storage. im just sayin.
    You should save them. We say save cause there will come a time when you have weapons you want to extend but dont have anymore on hand. You'll regret using the codes on low end weps during your countless Challenge mode spams. :P
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12

Quote Originally Posted by evange View Post
    imo the best way to get it is equip rare item boost, then save=>donate and repeat till you have the twin beef saber.
    you could also try praying to miko.
    IIRC there is a way to increase the number of boxes but i forgot how..

Why everyone, including myself, call Sayo "Miko" ?
    Is it a confusion with Mika and Sayo name? Cause im sure i heard or read Miko somewhere.
    Even in my autowords i noticed i wrote Miko instead of Sayo

Psp2i:
    Newearl, Ori Ur'Shimana Lvl12X (R:0) RNG Lv10, Vanguard Lv21
    Male Cast, Murlocking Lvl97 (R:0) Hunter Lv14, Vanguard Lv14
    Male Beast, Meanpower Lvl6X (R:0) Hunter Lvl3, Vanguard Lv9
    Female Human, ILLUMINA Lvl26 (R:0) Force Lv4
    Sig image is 372,177 bytes, keep your image at 50kb or less.

Miko = shrine maiden. and that bitch wont give me mikumiko costume >_<

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

Quote Originally Posted by Alisha View Post
    Miko = shrine maiden. and that bitch wont give me mikumiko costume >_<
    Well they are kinda referring to Sayo, but yeah the one in the offering box is one cruel greedy ho.

How can I go about downloading some of the DLC's for this game. I'm kind of bummed they didn't add THAT many outfits to the game and I'm somewhat of of a chick (yeah, i'll admit it) when it comes to making my character look cool and I want some more clothes.

I've tried creating a JPN PSN account with a PC but I can't figure out where to start with the damn website. I was going to try downloading the japanese Media Go to see if I have any luck with that. Are there any other options I should know about?

And also, I keep seeing RRR and Flowen in some screenshots. Is it possible to get their partner cards and if so, how?

Last question...Which mission lets you fight Olga Flow?

Quote Originally Posted by Chimeria View Post
    How can I go about downloading some of the DLC's for this game. I'm kind of bummed they didn't add THAT many outfits to the game and I'm somewhat of of a chick (yeah, i'll admit it) when it comes to making my character look cool and I want some more clothes.

I've tried creating a JPN PSN account with a PC but I can't figure out where to start with the damn website. I was going to try downloading the japanese Media Go to see if I have any luck with that. Are there any other options I should know about?

And also, I keep seeing RRR and Flowen in some screenshots. Is it possible to get their partner cards and if so, how?

Last question...Which mission lets you fight Olga Flow?
    For starters PSPo2 US/EU does not have DLC available at all, but some of it has been incorporated into the game as drops. Maybe not outfits.

Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post
    I've ordered both UMD and Digital download of the game

First you'll need a JP PSN account. Im not sure if the PSN account management for making new accounts is still down but you can try using Qriocity to make one. Its what I did to make mine.

https://account.qriocity.com/pc/reg/account/create-account!input.action?request_locale=en_US

*Just make sure you select Japan for the country. If you have trouble making the account, use google translate to translate the sites text. Just copy the text into the translator.

As for buying the game, I would suggest you doing a digital purchase of a 5000 yen JP PSN card from Playasia:

http://www.play-asia.com/PlayStation...-3xk4-4-6.html

so you can get the digital download. You should have the card code in 1-3 days depending on how fast Playasia responds back with it. When you want to redeem it, I believe its the top right option on the JP PSN homepage(on your psp) with the number on it. Enter the card code there and you should have the yen added to the account. To find the download of Infinity, choose the option above the one that have "PV" in its name on the list on the left on the PSN homepage then find the selection that has the infinity boxart on it. The download should be the first selection after that.

So much to type and hard to explain. :/
    Use what Emp posted to help with that.

Red Ring Rico and Flowen are only available in PSP2i.

Your question would've probably been answered faster if you asked in that thread.

I'm a level 73 Human Hunter, and I'm stuck on Heroes Ronde, doing this mission to get the perfect ending.

I barely manage to defeat the first boss, because he can barely stay still long enough for me to dish out a full Blade Destruction. And when I do beat it, I'm mad low on mates and such.

Am I underleveled? Or am I doing something else wrong? I've heard that using guns and keeping distance helps, but yeah, it's not helping me. What should I do?

Heroes Ronde doesn't affect the story. It takes place after the main story. Recommended levels should be around 95-100, if not higher.

I heard that in order to get the true ending I had to do all "Side Stories" so I could get all partner cards. So, you're saying I don't have to do the mission? That'd be great.