Page 461 of 463 FirstFirst ... 361411451458459460461462463 LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,610 of 4625

I tried that too but no luck. Maybe its a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    The way I clean it out is by moving the nub in both clockwise and counterclockwise motions while blowing into the opening. A can of compressed air helps.
    Thanks, I'll try that Blace.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruesa View Post
    hii psow people
    i just decided that i like longbows for my newman force but i can see i dont get the Type abilitie (Full Charge Shot) will i be stronger if i change to a ranger even if ther tec is lower?
    thanks fore the help
    C U <3
    Not really. Longbow damage is based on Tech or Mind or something like that, so keeping your character a Force would be optimal. However, if you want Full Charge Shot then just level up the Ranger type until that ability unlocks and then switch back to FO. Once a job ability is unlocked, it should be available to you no matter what your current job is.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

Hiding in Janthir Isle. Nilkemios's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ruesa View Post
    hii psow people
    i just decided that i like longbows for my newman force but i can see i dont get the Type abilitie (Full Charge Shot) will i be stronger if i change to a ranger even if ther tec is lower?
    thanks fore the help
    C U <3
    Depends on your RA type level and if you just want to get the ability or switch to being a ranger for a while. Rangers will do better with ranged weapons thanks to accuracy being more important than attack/tech for the damage, but if you just want the ability, you only need to get RA up to Lv2, then you can use it for any other class.

About how rare are Bath Towels? I was planning on getting the 50 Photon Spheres and do the offering and if I didn't get one then just reset the game but I'm not 100% sure if that works.
    There is nothing, it is empty...

In Optimus Curtz we trust Broken_L_button's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zoulen View Post
    About how rare are Bath Towels? I was planning on getting the 50 Photon Spheres and do the offering and if I didn't get one then just reset the game but I'm not 100% sure if that works.
    When dealing with the offerty box, your best bet is always to spend all the photons you want to, and then reset if you don't get anything of interest. In my experience, when it comes to clothes, the Cast versions are rarer, and bath towels don't seem to be THAT rare; I find them often enough. Your mileage may vary though.

Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    When dealing with the offerty box, your best bet is always to spend all the photons you want to, and then reset if you don't get anything of interest. In my experience, when it comes to clothes, the Cast versions are rarer, and bath towels don't seem to be THAT rare; I find them often enough. Your mileage may vary though.
    Could you inform me of some other worth while items you could get? I looked at PSUpedia and it gave quite a small amount of items in the list so I'm curious if there's some that list isn't including, or if it's only including "rarer" items.
    There is nothing, it is empty...

Quote Originally Posted by Sinue_v2 View Post
    Not really. Longbow damage is based on Tech or Mind or something like that, so keeping your character a Force would be optimal. However, if you want Full Charge Shot then just level up the Ranger type until that ability unlocks and then switch back to FO. Once a job ability is unlocked, it should be available to you no matter what your current job is.
    no way realey you can do that.. ok im going to do change to ranger then back again
    thank you so much Sinue_v2 <3 U

/_Ruesa QT __/ ♀ /_Human__/_Vanguard _/ level.081 \

In Optimus Curtz we trust Broken_L_button's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zoulen View Post
    Could you inform me of some other worth while items you could get? I looked at PSUpedia and it gave quite a small amount of items in the list so I'm curious if there's some that list isn't including, or if it's only including "rarer" items.
    You mean this page?

As far as I know, all the items are there. Apart from the clothes, IMO, the other worthwhile items are the Altera-Senba (power boost to your Hyakka-Ryouran, or however it's spelled) and the Rutsularod (if you have a male Force and haven't gotten a good psycho wand yet, looks pretty cool too). The rest of the items are rather "meh". The "Mari" weapons, Gui Ghu Laser and other weapons unique to that mission are pretty much only for collection purposes, while the rest of the items (decorations and such) aren't worth dealing with that mission's RNG.

Will there be any way to play PS:P2 on PSVita?