Page 33 of 44 FirstFirst ... 233031323334353643 ... LastLast

Sega actually expects a mass exodus to the 360 servers when we already know they aren't going to allow anyone to carry over any of their data, huh.... This is also the same company who expected this game to have even greater longevity and popularity than PSO did.... I have but one thing to say Captain....

I'll believe that when me shit turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbet.
    Megid is just a form of male PMS.

While I'm sad to hear about the closing of the servers, I will be back on PSU after 2 years of absence to make up for lost time. It will be a short two months, but hopefully we can make some memories.

The problem with moving data from PC to Xbox would be that Xbox data is linked to the Xbox Live gamertag. There's no way for them to automatically migrate the account data because of that. What they would need to do is have the users setup new Xbox 360 accounts, then go to a conversion website and enter in their PC information and xbox live tag. After that a manual conversion would need to be completed on the server end (sure they could script it, but there would likely be troubles which would require manually overseeing the migration). For some reason I don't get the feeling that they would be willing to devote that much manpower to a conversion.

Quote Originally Posted by -Ryuki- View Post
    While I'm sad to hear about the closing of the servers, I will be back on PSU after 2 years of absence to make up for lost time. It will be a short two months, but hopefully we can make some memories.
    It'll be nice seeing you online again. ;p
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

This game will most definitely be missed. A lot of good memories.

Raziel, Keeper of Secrets DarkShadowX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by -Ryuki- View Post
    It'll be nice to see you again after so long. I myself will be coming back from a long absence for these last 2 months.

Gonna take plenty of photos and memories with me.
    PSO Veteran from DC Day 1. Better known as Outtrigger (DC) and Karsh (GC).
    PSU Veteran from Day 1. R.I.P. PSU, I thank you for all the memories!

Huh, so it finally happened.
    I am the law.

Looks like a ton of old peeps are coming back for the end days. This will be an interesting send off.
    -Uni 11 Vet/Slacker"They told me I could do anything. So I f***ed a god!"

PSN-Nicalrant Xbox Live-Nicalrant Wii code- A jumble of numbers, Ask me

Well, if PSP2 was never announced. I would probably be very sad right now. Though I will miss randomly reactivating and playing for a month or two on a whim. Though, I enjoyed the time spent as I meet some good friends VIA PSU.

2 Cents: Data transfer would not be that hard.

PS2 version should never have existed in the first place and is the source of nearly all of the woes of PSU overall. PSU owes most of it's fail to the idiocy of having made this a last gen game in the first place.