Look what Beakman's World taught me to do (first part, anyway):

Spoiler!

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

Epic balancing act.
    Coming Soon!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

I came into this thread fully expecting whining.

I was pleasantly surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro_Vordex View Post
    I came into this thread fully expecting whining.

I was pleasantly surprised.
    Lol, why would I be whining?

And if you meant comments towards PSU, Sega only brought it on themselves, as I've constantly said before. Of course, I'm sure there's news of it all over the official forums, as well as PSU General here on PSOW, which unfortunately I can't access anymore... I was actually planning on going back to the game during its last few weeks of life, since Sega actually admitted they weren't going to support PC/PS2 anymore... plus it's going to be free anyway. :3

EPIC KITCHEN OBJECTS BALANCING!!!

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

SON

I AM DISAPPOINT

Well. That's news to me. Of course... servers are just too dead for it to be worth playing anyways. I'm just sad/annoyed that it died. PSU itself is a good game... but... hacking early on, slow ass release of content... basically, the playerbase never recovered.

I'm considering PSP2... when/if it comes out in the US. If it has infrastructure mode, that is.
    Coming Soon!

Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsaru View Post
    Lol, why would I be whining?

And if you meant comments towards PSU, Sega only brought it on themselves, as I've constantly said before. Of course, I'm sure there's news of it all over the official forums, as well as PSU General here on PSOW, which unfortunately I can't access anymore... I was actually planning on going back to the game during its last few weeks of life, since Sega actually admitted they weren't going to support PC/PS2 anymore... plus it's going to be free anyway. :3
    Self copy paste-guh?!
    Okay fine, the link is new. 2 ellipsis is RPG storytelling, I'm pressing X to skip now.

I'm going to macro my Reggie Bills Game for you too. About Wii, and you Hardcore gamers with ideas you only think will make Nintendo make more money. Reggie Nintendu needs not your ideas (and doesn't want your friend codes), their shit prints money. And it won't be pretty and or widely used as such!

(But you getting worked over on deadlines whilst attempting learning of graphic design didn't sound kosher, I'll be on your side of that, unless it was your final prep classes to degree, final project - showteachyamoves, and out to workforce upon finito. that's not college-prep anymore but job prep. Nerve wracking deadlines, nobody else helps you even on collaborative projects. Fix other peeps mistakes.)

WUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."