Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    Why Do I Still Post Here? BahnKnakyu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Volcompat321 View Post
    So you're saying if you drive an SUV(or truck) you want multiple people in the car at all times?
    No, what I'm saying is, what's the point of getting an SUV when you won't be using it for the "Sports" or "Utility" part of the vehicle? Yes I know the obvious answer is *because you can* and *because you have the money*. However, I think if you're not gonna be using it for what it was designed for, I find it a bit of a waste. Sorta like buying a Hummer. Obviously people buy those as a status symbol like any other luxury car, but most people who buy civilian Hummers aren't going to be driving through streets where they will be shot at.

Like I said, it's just a personal pet peeve.

I guess it goes with how I find it annoying to see people getting suckered into buying a Mac when they could get a PC for half the price. Then again, buying Apple products usually seems to be a sign of lower-upper to middle class living, I dunno. Apple products are another whole damn can of worms I don't wanna talk about in this thread. :P Mind you, I used to be a hardcore Apple user for 10 years, and I'm actually platform agnostic (I love the operating system, but I find the hardware overpriced).
    * 98% of people like to put character progress in their signatures. If you're one of the 2% who doesn't, put this in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by BahnKnakyu View Post
    No, what I'm saying is, what's the point of getting an SUV when you won't be using it for the "Sports" or "Utility" part of the vehicle? Yes I know the obvious answer is *because you can* and *because you have the money*. However, I think if you're not gonna be using it for what it was designed for, I find it a bit of a waste. Sorta like buying a Hummer. Obviously people buy those as a status symbol like any other luxury car, but most people who buy civilian Hummers aren't going to be driving through streets where they will be shot at.

Like I said, it's just a personal pet peeve.

I guess it goes with how I find it annoying to see people getting suckered into buying a Mac when they could get a PC for half the price. Then again, buying Apple products usually seems to be a sign of lower-upper to middle class living, I dunno. Apple products are another whole damn can of worms I don't wanna talk about in this thread. :P Mind you, I used to be a hardcore Apple user for 10 years, and I'm actually platform agnostic (I love the operating system, but I find the hardware overpriced).
    I agree, people need to stop buying SUVs and Hummers, the car-size wars are escalating to ridiculous heights, and even if you can pay for the gas that doesn't mean you're not using it really fast and wasting it for everyone else...

If it's the only thing available to you and you need to drive, then obviously you have no choice and I don't begrudge you that. It's people that choose to buy them just because they can that I take issue with. Even the people who buy them because they have lots of kids should be able to find another way, they did in the many years before they started being made...
    Last edited by Split; Apr 3, 2010 at 11:45 AM.

2005 Nissan 350z Roadster and 2005 Suzuki GSX-R 600. I love Hawaii, every day I can take the bike out, or ride with the top down =P

And this is my Coupe before the accident that caused me to go out and buy the roadster.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinue_v2 View Post
    Cadillacs. I love 'em so much, I bought two.
    I came so close to buying an '05 CTS-V it's not even funny! Then they told me the price and let me test drove the brand new '07 CTS 6 cylinder. Yeah it was half the price and not ever a tenth of the fun of the V so I ended up with the nissan =P

Quote Originally Posted by Guntz348 View Post

]
    <3

I miss my 750.

Beautiful bikes!

'07 Nissan Frontier is my ride at the moment and I love it!

I drive a 03 Kia Optima LX.
    It has a V6 with 170hp, power locks, windows, and enough room in the trunk to shove a couple bodies into and dump them at the border.

Quote Originally Posted by Guntz348 View Post
    2005 Nissan 350z Roadster and 2005 Suzuki GSX-R 600. I love Hawaii, every day I can take the bike out, or ride with the top down =P
    You sure got some fancy wheels to ride around in Hawaii. ;o
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?